Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

INTERSTELLAR

Original poster
Hi! ^^ Well, I'm new (obviously lol) and I have a relative who is leaving, GALAXY, and I'm finally making an account. I really like the website from what I've seen and I'm glad to be a part of it! So I hope I can make some friends to talk to and have fun with through roleplaying! :3

Welcome to Iwaku, INTERSTELLAR. Feel free to send a message my way if you need help with anything! Is there a specific type of roleplay which you like best?

Thank you! ^^ I've seen my cousin do her stuff here, so I think I know my way around. I like a lot of things,so IlI'll go with a lot. I still need to fill out my roleplay resume and that will be done soon!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: K3l
Welcome to Iwaku, @INTERSTELLAR! It's good that you know your way around already, so all that's left to say is that I hope you find your stay here to be wonderful and that you make many friends!

I'm sure you'll make tons of friends and have an awesome time! :D

Welcome to Iwaku, I hope u enjoy your stay, and sorry about such a late post. ive been gone for a while, but i like to post on new arrivals if im not in mid rp. so, here i am ^_^ if you ever have any questions or would like to just chat or possibly discuss and rp, please feel free to message me anytime!

Status
Not open for further replies.