Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

INTERSTELLAR

Original poster
Hi! ^^ Well, I'm new (obviously lol) and I have a relative who is leaving, GALAXY, and I'm finally making an account. I really like the website from what I've seen and I'm glad to be a part of it! So I hope I can make some friends to talk to and have fun with through roleplaying! :3

Rook

stumbling into the unknown
Invitation Status
Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
1-3 posts per day, One post per day, 1-3 posts per week, One post per week, Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
Elementary, Intermediate, Adept, Advanced, Prestige, Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
Male, Female, Nonbinary, No Preferences
Genres
fantasy (high, low, historical, dark, heroic, gaslamp), adventure, horror (gory, cosmic, psychological, monster, body, paranormal), sci-fi, historical (ancient rome, medieval, victorian, 1920s, +more), supernatural, mystery, apocalyptic, au
Welcome to Iwaku, INTERSTELLAR. Feel free to send a message my way if you need help with anything! Is there a specific type of roleplay which you like best?

I

INTERSTELLAR

Original poster
Thank you! ^^ I've seen my cousin do her stuff here, so I think I know my way around. I like a lot of things,so IlI'll go with a lot. I still need to fill out my roleplay resume and that will be done soon!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: K3l

K3l

Queen of hearts
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
1-3 posts per week, One post per week
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adept, Advanced
No Preferences
Genres
[Post] Apocalyptic, Supernatural, Fantasy, Sci-fi
Welcome to Iwaku, @INTERSTELLAR! It's good that you know your way around already, so all that's left to say is that I hope you find your stay here to be wonderful and that you make many friends!

Esthalia

Construct of Desire
Posting Speed
One post per day, 1-3 posts per week, One post per week, Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
I don't really have a set time. Life has been very busy!
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adept, Advanced, Adaptable
Male, Female, Transgender, No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy, Romance, Mutant, Post Apoc
I'm sure you'll make tons of friends and have an awesome time! :D

D

Drake Vampiron

Original poster
Welcome to Iwaku, I hope u enjoy your stay, and sorry about such a late post. ive been gone for a while, but i like to post on new arrivals if im not in mid rp. so, here i am ^_^ if you ever have any questions or would like to just chat or possibly discuss and rp, please feel free to message me anytime!

Status
Not open for further replies.