hello

Indeed. <.<; *equips Doom with full body armour, just in case*

normally I woulden't aid a heretic, but I hate seeing newbies get eaten alive so *gives chaos an Iron Halo* you'll thank me later

Yes, GMK is correct, you will most defnitely need those items.
On another note, Piro and I are developing a tutorial RP for you to participate in, okay?
So hold steady. ^_^

*An AC-130H Specter Gunship arrives and begins pounding everyone in the thread, except Julez and Psy, with 25mm Armor Piercing High Explosive Incendiary-Tracers, 40mm HE, and 105mm Armor Piercing Disposable Sabots. As it egresses a MIRV with airburst warheads begins it's final descent. It wipes out everything in the area, except Julez and Psy.*

Fookin' nooblet...

*the grandmaster stands unharmed by ryker's assault* Terminator armor works wonders against ancient weaponry

Colonel, yew kin 'ave 'is'n...

*Ryker turns his back as Archetype dismantles Karsikan's armor with hir Construct.*

Gleaning technology from others works wonders for counters.

*The grandmaster's holy rosarius repels archetype sending her flying into ryker*

Invulnerable save FTW!

.... So, C4, you still alive?

Hey it's a new person and I forgotten to say hi!

*ahem* Hello and welcome to the Iwaku if you have any questions just ask and we can help.

*Walks off into the shadows*

I've got a Nation behind me with an Armed Forces that rides the cutting edge of modern warfare and a massive arsenal of Weapons of Mass Destruction...

*Steals the zombies and runs off to male undead mutants for the Murr Army*

SUPPLIES FOR THE WAR EFFORT. HUZZAH.

Yes! Murrrrrrrrrr!!!! *Takes a few zombies himself and leaves behind an adorable little plushie*

*Comes walking in via stage left, messing with a PDA* Oh yes. Hello there. Welcome to the site and don't mind me... just working on the... uh... satellite radio! Yeah!

>_> He's trying to beam up his goddess.
NOT THIS TIME, SLYEN. *Ties Slyen up and tapes his mouth shut, looking pleased with himself*

* Gives Miru a look before holding up a sign that read: "The Goddess is no more, my title changed." *