hello

C

chaos4doom

Original poster
my user name is chaos4doom and i am a vary nice person, i will joke around and if i affind you i am sorry and i do care about alot of people.

Well, hi there! XD Welcome to Iwaku! I figure you're not likely to offend people here. D: They are more likely to offend you!

Reactions: 1 person
welcome to the site.

Reactions: 1 person
Welcome to Iwaku broski!! Beware of the Cbox when you get enough posts, it is well the Cbox. You've been warned!!

Welcome to the party...

*Blows on a party horn.*

Hello, Freeze! ^_^ Though on here, I suppose I'll call you Doom, as there's already someone named Chaos. ^_^
Expect Piro and myself to set you up with a practice RP soon-Then we can start the good stuff. ^_^

Welcome to the site~ Watch out for Murr Zombies. ~_^

*Rides past on a Rhino dressed in a Leprecon outfit*

SURREALISM. WELCOME TO IWAKU.

TALLY-HOOOOOOOOOOO--

WELCOME TO THE SITE!

Would you like to be a plushie?!

=D

Welcome to the Iwaku, as I said before feel free to call me Piro to save four letters on the keyboard. Should be fun around here with all these new guys coming in. You might even get a chance to cameo in The Last Tower: Iwaku in the Art and Writing section. So stick around, have fun, and enjoy the community.

Writing in the Moonlight,

~Pirogeth

*Snuggles*

NEWBIE! NEWBIE! NEWBIE! CAN I CALL YOU C4?

explosives....

u dont want to do that ytust me i make things go boom

Oh, don't worry- making shit go boom just means you'll fit in even better. Trust me, you'll understand if/when Ryker shows up.

good to see I'm not the only new one around here.....just the only one who hasn't started their own thread

oh...and welcome!

or when i call exterminatus on the C-Box. welcome to Iwaku