hello

P

Psy Zombie

Original poster
Indeed. <.<; *equips Doom with full body armour, just in case*

K

Karsikan the Berzerker

Original poster
normally I woulden't aid a heretic, but I hate seeing newbies get eaten alive so *gives chaos an Iron Halo* you'll thank me later

MiraMirror

She's baaaaaack~
Yes, GMK is correct, you will most defnitely need those items.
On another note, Piro and I are developing a tutorial RP for you to participate in, okay?
So hold steady. ^_^

A

Arsenal XA4

Original poster
*An AC-130H Specter Gunship arrives and begins pounding everyone in the thread, except Julez and Psy, with 25mm Armor Piercing High Explosive Incendiary-Tracers, 40mm HE, and 105mm Armor Piercing Disposable Sabots. As it egresses a MIRV with airburst warheads begins it's final descent. It wipes out everything in the area, except Julez and Psy.*

Fookin' nooblet...

K

Karsikan the Berzerker

Original poster
*the grandmaster stands unharmed by ryker's assault* Terminator armor works wonders against ancient weaponry

A

Arsenal XA4

Original poster
Colonel, yew kin 'ave 'is'n...

*Ryker turns his back as Archetype dismantles Karsikan's armor with hir Construct.*

Gleaning technology from others works wonders for counters.

K

Karsikan the Berzerker

Original poster
*The grandmaster's holy rosarius repels archetype sending her flying into ryker*

Invulnerable save FTW!

Hydronine

The Murrstress
Roleplay Invitations
One on One Roleplays
Posting Speed
Several Posts a Day, A Few Posts A Day
Writing Levels
Adept, Advanced, Prestige, Douche, Adaptable
Genders You Prefer Playing
No Preferences
Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
I'm fine with doing both, but it depends on the situation and how comfortable I am with the RP, plot, or subject matter of the RP.
Favorite Genres
Scifi, Fantasy, Modern, Magical, Horror, Noir, apocalyptic, Grimdark, yaoi, yuri, anything really.
Genre You DON'T Like
Uhhh..... That's hard.
.... So, C4, you still alive?

I

Ike Sapphire

Original poster
Hey it's a new person and I forgotten to say hi!

*ahem* Hello and welcome to the Iwaku if you have any questions just ask and we can help.

*Walks off into the shadows*

A

Arsenal XA4

Original poster
I've got a Nation behind me with an Armed Forces that rides the cutting edge of modern warfare and a massive arsenal of Weapons of Mass Destruction...

Childish Grumpino

"...before turning the gun on himself."
DONATING MEMBER
Roleplay Invitations
Not Taking RP Invites at this Time
*Steals the zombies and runs off to male undead mutants for the Murr Army*

SUPPLIES FOR THE WAR EFFORT. HUZZAH.

S

Slyen

Original poster
*Comes walking in via stage left, messing with a PDA* Oh yes. Hello there. Welcome to the site and don't mind me... just working on the... uh... satellite radio! Yeah!

MiraMirror

She's baaaaaack~
>_> He's trying to beam up his goddess.
NOT THIS TIME, SLYEN. *Ties Slyen up and tapes his mouth shut, looking pleased with himself*

S

Slyen

Original poster
* Gives Miru a look before holding up a sign that read: "The Goddess is no more, my title changed." *