Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bamzzakka

Original poster
Hello! My username is Bamzzakka, but you can just shorten it to Bam or Bamz or call me whatever you like!
I'm new to Iwaka but I'm no stranger to roleplaying. I have about 6 years of experience. However, I haven't done so in about a year and I'd really like to pick it back up!
Thank you for reading! I hope to have a good time!

Reactions: MrFoyle
Hello! I am going to call you Zakka because of reasons. Reasons being I like it.

Welcome to Iwaku! Experience is cool! No experience is cool too but yay experience! It sounds like you might be a bit rusty after taking a year off, so I would recommend heading over to our Institute in the Content section and doing some exercises to get your brain back in gear and get those creative juices flowing! :D

Once you're back in the groove, feel free to check out the open sign-ups and requests we have going right now. I'm not sure if you prefer Group Roleplays or 1x1s, but there are several open spots in each, plus loads of genres! If you don't see anything that tickles your fancy, don't hesitate to start your own request thread. With so many members, you're bound to find somebody who is into the same things :D

Have fun and don't hesitate to ask questions!

• Thank You
Reactions: 2 people
Hello! My username is Bamzzakka, but you can just shorten it to Bam or Bamz or call me whatever you like!
I'm new to Iwaka but I'm no stranger to roleplaying. I have about 6 years of experience. However, I haven't done so in about a year and I'd really like to pick it back up!
Thank you for reading! I hope to have a good time!
Hello and welcome to Iwaku Bamz! I hope you enjoy it on this site.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.