Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MrFoyle

Original poster
Hola to my fellow rpers. I am Mr.Foyle. Starting out I have I want to make it clear that I am here for adult style roleplays. But also to expand my writing skill. right now I am writing three books. One is based in a sci-fi universe about a dying global space empire and it search for suitable replacements to continue to protect the universe form the Collective. The other follows a noble family though 300 years of history and their journey to the throne of the kingdom. And the last is the saga of a character named David the Soothslayer, his life as both a husband and later single father trying to keep the world he hold close safe as an approaching storm threatens to destroy it.

I am pretty easy going, and I love to joke, tease and even flirt at times. But I am with someone who also joined this website around the same time. I am planning to leave to go for England to see her.

A cool fact? Hawaii is the only state where it's legal to own lands(Unless you have a special exception) but its only the state that keeps on adding land. So the only state that keeps increasing in size is the only state that you can' really own land.

• Love
Reactions: theonlykitty
Hola to my fellow rpers. I am Mr.Foyle. Starting out I have I want to make it clear that I am here for adult style roleplays. But also to expand my writing skill. right now I am writing three books. One is based in a sci-fi universe about a dying global space empire and it search for suitable replacements to continue to protect the universe form the Collective. The other follows a noble family though 300 years of history and their journey to the throne of the kingdom. And the last is the saga of a character named David the Soothslayer, his life as both a husband and later single father trying to keep the world he hold close safe as an approaching storm threatens to destroy it.

I am pretty easy going, and I love to joke, tease and even flirt at times. But I am with someone who also joined this website around the same time. I am planning to leave to go for England to see her.

A cool fact? Hawaii is the only state where it's legal to own lands(Unless you have a special exception) but its only the state that keeps on adding land. So the only state that keeps increasing in size is the only state that you can' really own land.
I am that lucky lady, but we don't mind sharing on roleplays..... ;)

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.