Hello

T

Tiger

Original poster
I'm new and have no idea what to put here.
Thinking...
Interesting fact that has nothing to do with anything: I like ancient history.
There I said something.

Hi! I'm Rubix, your friendly neighborhood cube. Welcome to Iwaku! :D The community here is awesome, and I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay here!

If you want to chat with some pretty cool people, you should check out the cbox

If you are not completely comfortable with your roleplaying skills, check out the Roleplay Academy! You can do various exercises and workshops or even request a mentor!

Why hello there, Tiger! Welcome to Iwaku!

Rubix has got you all set up with the links.

If you need any help or have questions, don't be afraid to ask!

Thank you so much for the links, very useful.

Welcome to Iwaku, Tiger.

I am Iliana, Goddess of Fire, and is current freezing. I r a hypocrite. D:

Enjoy yourself with the role plays and all, and if you need something, just let me know~!

Hello and welcome to the family, Tiger!

My name is Tetsuri, The Neko!

It is great to have another addition to our family.

Enjoy your stay here!

=^______^=

Woah, woah, woah.

I would just like to say that I use the role play academy because I enjoy practicing my writing, or simply because it's fun to do to pass the time. Plus, I like reading what other people write. The exercises are just fun! Whateves. lol I suggest checking it out. :D

Anyway, I'm Vendetta. I'm very new to the site as well, but I think it's pretty awesome here. I do hope you enjoy your stay and if you have any questions, there are a ton of people willing to help ya out. I'd try, but seeing as I'm just getting acquainted to the place, I suggest talking to someone with more experience.

Oh, cool interest by the way. Ancient history is pretty rad.

Welcome to Iwaku, Tiger.

People used to call me Tiger a looooong time ago, haha.

Anyway, WELCOME! Hope you enjoy our awesome, badass, totally boss RP!

Lol, Welcome buddy, seems you got everybody greeting ya'! Excited to RP with ya with the one we are starting, lol