Hello.

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Proxy

Original poster
What do you prefer to be called? Proxy, thus the name.

Boy, girl, or a mystery? You'll never know, it's unlisted for a reason.

How old are you? Yes.

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying? Yes.

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner? Group RPs are much better, although my postlength can be shite sometimes.

Sunshine and beaches or shade and air-conditioning? Shade, my skin doesn't like the sun, nor does my computer.

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind? DUDUDUDUDUDU DUDUDUDUDUDU DUDUDUDUDUDUDU DUDUDUDUDUDUDU DOOP DUDUDUDUDUDU DUDUDUDUDUDUDU DOOP DUDUDUDUDU DUDUDUDUDUDUDU

Welcome! I hope you enjoy it here :)

Welcome, Proxy the teenager.

[Your star gives it away ;D]

If you don't find a thread you like the looks of, feel free to post your own request thread or sign-up thread if group roleplays are more your thing! In the meantime, you can also hang out in the chatbox, poke around in the general chatting forum, or polish up your skills with some challenges or starting a showcase!

Enjoy!

:D

Welcome, Proxy the teenager.

[Your star gives it away ;D]

If you don't find a thread you like the looks of, feel free to post your own request thread or sign-up thread if group roleplays are more your thing! In the meantime, you can also hang out in the chatbox, poke around in the general chatting forum, or polish up your skills with some challenges or starting a showcase!

Enjoy!

:D
Agh, bloody star thing. Hopefully I'll start looking at RPs later on tonight, I'm not the best at writing up stories/plots and I can't lead an RP on to save my life. Thanks for the welcoming message. ^^

Welcome to the site, Proxy! Hope you have a great time, and the group roleplay area is always buzzing with activity, so I'm sure you'll find something you'll enjoy participating in. Also, props for being a fan of David Bowie :D Ziggy Stardust is awesome :D Hope you have a lovely time on our corner of the internet :D

Status
Not open for further replies.