Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

Yume Bakemono

Original poster
Hiyas, I am Yume, 21 year old female otaku. I am new to this site and rp. I don't know anything about rp but my friend said that I'd probably enjoy it. I am quiet and shy but I'd like to give rp a try. I enjoy a vast variety of anime and manga (and yaoi), as well as drawing and origami. Please treat me kindly. I look forward to making new friends. ( *≧ ω ≦)ノシ)) *・゚。.:゚・*

• Love
Reactions: Silver
Welcome to the Guild, Yume!

I mean, Iwaku. RPing should be a pretty simple thing, but I have no idea how much a college student (I'm assuming you're that?) would enjoy writing tons of paragraphs. Hopefully you find something you like here, eh?

~Steelmail reclines back in the chair crossing his boots on the counter~ [BCOLOR=#ffffff][BCOLOR=#000000]Well Yumi I am new to this community, but not new to role play. I find the best way to get a feel for a place is to answer others introductions it gives you a variety of characters to get to know and rp with. If you enjoy theater (acting), stories that carry you to distant lands and testing the limits of your imagination you will enjoy roleplay. [/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

Welcome to Iwaku Yume! I'm sure you'll fit in just fine!

There are tons of people who share the same love of everything Anime :)

Hope you have a great time!

Status
Not open for further replies.