Hello

S

SilverxWings

Original poster
Bonjour,
Nah, I'm not actually French, I just love European languages. Uh, what to say? I'm a teen from Aussie who loves to write; prose, poetry, corny love letters, I would write comedies if I was funny. I love to roleplay for kicks and when writer's block crawls out from underneath my bed. Does anyone else escape into Literature from the cold, dark, wonderful, bright, exciting world out there?

Hi, I'm Rubix! :D And welcome to Iwaku! I actually do quite the opposite :P I roleplay because I can never get myself motivate to write an actual full story. If you ever need anyone to read any of your work and critique it, I'd be more than happy to do so. The community in general will help you excel to your best from various challenges that they put out that help you think in different ways.

If you want to get to know some of the active members of the community, then I would recommend going to the cbox. To get there, look towards the top of your page and go to Chatbox----->cbox main. I hope to see you there some time :D

If you have any questions, feel free to send me a message!

Thanks for the kind welcome, it means a lot to me. :)

Hi, welcome to Iwaku! :)
I'm Copper. Corny love letters? :o

Welcome to Iwaku! I am sure this fantastic RP site will accommodate all your needs!

Let us know if you need anything!

Hello and welcome to the Community!
I am Doxa, please to meet you!
And like everybody said 'If you need help just ask!'

OHSHIT YOU'RE FROM AUSTRALIA?!
O ^O
That is soooo uber cool.<3

TEACH ME YOUR WAYS.
also I want a koala.
- ^-
and it must be named Reginald.

Welcome, kiddo.

Mitten is so not stalking Staci-sama

HI! :D I have always wanted to go to Australia! TAKE ME. THERE.

But, unlike Staci-sama, I want a Kangaroo because I like the way they kick and if I ever get mad at someone my trusty Kangaroo will kick them! >:3

Getting back on topic now~ My name is Mitten and I am super happy to see you here :3 Not in a creepy way, I just like when people join Iwaku because that means more RPs, more RPers, and more AWESOME PEOPLE. :D Feel free to message me with any questions! ^^

OHSHIT YOU'RE FROM AUSTRALIA?!
O ^O
That is soooo uber cool.<3

TEACH ME YOUR WAYS.
also I want a koala.
- ^-
and it must be named Reginald.

Welcome, kiddo.

Kiddo? Haha! Thanks.

Thanks for all the invitaion, guys! You're all so nice. ^^

Write me one xD
Haha. I read back over this and realised how creepy I sounded o.o
Yes... I'm sorry. I only write corny love letters to people I happen to be in love with. XD
I'm sure you're a lovely person though but the feelings aren't that extreme.

Hey welcome to forums! I hope you enjoy your stay here! ^^