1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Hello!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Vol-chan, May 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi there! My real name isn't all that important, but you can call me Vol if you like : ) You can guess my gender if you want (I don't think it's that big of a secret), but I don't really think it matters what gender I am. I am 25 years old and quickly approaching 26 (bleh!). As for roleplays, I'm not new to them and have been taking part in roleplaying for several years now. I am, however, new to this site and am looking forward to making some new friends and coming up with interesting and fun characters and plots. I tend to stick to single partner roleplays as I find them easier to develop and keep track of. My main genre interests are fantasy, sci-fi, and yaoi. In the real world I like to draw, illustrate, and travel. I often use roleplays as inspiration for my art. Thanks for dropping by and I hope to hear from some of you soon!

2. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  3. Welcome to the site, Vol! Hope you have a great time :D

• Like Like x 1
  4. Thank you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.