Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

ActualHumanBean

Original poster
Hi! My name is Diane and I am 24 year old female. I consider myself a veteran now that I have been writing with others on and off for ten years. I like roleplays of all sorts - as long as my partners are as into it as I am! I love writing for the sake of writing and do not care too much if your writing is not as good as you would like it. I prefer to get the story out and make sure the characters are spot on. Famous for using adverbs and passive voice I am always trying to stop that; but, after almost a year and a half without writing I am hoping I can rise to the challenge.

I am a new mom to a little 7 month old girl and I used to use this website. I dropped from the face of the earth more than a year and a half ago and just never managed to get on again to tell everyone I was roleplaying with what was up. There was just suddenly so much to do and not enough time. My goal is to be able to post at least once a week and I don't want to disappoint anyone!

You can call me Bean if you like and on rainy days I prefer to curl up on the sofa and write. Fantasy stories are my favourite and I tend to play as males but I love all types of stories and characters. Thanks for reading, hope to get writing soon!

Welcome! I think you'll enjoy it here :)

Reactions: ActualHumanBean
I was wondering where is the best place to post any roleplays ideas I had?

I was wondering where is the best place to post any roleplays ideas I had?
If you look under the Group or Individual Roleplay subforums, you should find where you can place your ideas and recommendations for RPs :)

• Thank You
Reactions: ActualHumanBean
Thanks I think I figured it out last night the subforums were just a little confusing! Thank you so much!

Reactions: Mari
Status
Not open for further replies.