Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

physics-raptor

Original poster
Hello! My name is Abbey. I'm a seventeen year old individual who has been role-playing for about eight years now! I have been wanting to find either a couple long-term role-play partners or a group in which I can join and be active in. I just recently got a new computer so posting is no problem for me. If you want to roleplay, please pm me and/or ask for my skype! I have a lot of characters, most of which are LBGT+ friendly.

I enjoy in-depth plots and I hope to meet new friends here! Also, if you want, I can post a few of my character bios...

Anyways, I would love it if anyone was interested in roleplaying or just making friends since I am new!

*crashes through window* Good evening Abbey it's a pleasure to meet you. Names C92cool, but you can also call me Chris. Welcome to Iwaku and I wish you a wonderful time here. :3

@C92cool It's nice to meet you too! Oh gosh thank you, I hope I can contribute to the community in a positive way..!

@C92cool It's nice to meet you too! Oh gosh thank you, I hope I can contribute to the community in a positive way..!
Well just a take a deep breath and relax. Just stay away from the Asylum, yes we really do have one, and you'll be fine. There's plenty of people here so you'll easily find someone who is interest in the same style of RP's as you are. :3

Welcome Abbey! I hope you find adequate RP partners (or groups) here for you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.