Hello,

V

Vampireneko

Original poster
Hello there,
My names Chrissy...but most people like to call neko. Im new here but have been roleplaying for years over skype, forums, roleplaychat etc.
Im rather Shy to talk to but once I warm up to you or we enter a rp together I get over it rather quick :3

Aghghghg too many Nekosssss.

You will be known as Chrissy to me. >:[ Welcome to Iwaku, Chrissy!

Shyness won't save you here. Our role plays will leave you out in the open bleeding with no help of survival standing there where everyone can see you! >:D

If you're ready to rp quick, join in a
Jump In, a rp where you don't have to fill out a singe bio or sign up sheet! If you need something else, warm up to me and ask!

Yes, Iliana is right!
Too many nekos already (as name).

WELCOME TO IWAKU CHRISSY!!!

I'm Selenite, pleased to meet you. DONT BE SHYYYYYYYYYYY!
HERE!
HAVE A COOKIE!

Vampire-Cookies-Recipezaar.128x128.jpg

A vampire cookie!
^^

Have a browse around the site, and if you need anything please do not hesitate and ask!

See you!

Chrissy, works for me. There's quite a few nekos here indeed.

WHY HELLO THERE, welcome to Iwaku! There's reason to be shy, I was shy when I first started and now I know some cool people here!

Don't be a stranger, be happy to RP with you! just send me a message or something!

Pleasure to meet ya welcome aboard! PM me if you need something I'll be happy to help!

Iwaku is going to be overthrown be Nekos!!
Hehe ^.^ Welcome to Iwaku :D

Hehe helloo, Welcome here like me :), i is Chloe, or if you like call me Ronald :)

>//< Its nice to meet all of you <3 and anyone offering to help that you ^.- ill let you know if I need it :3

Reactions: 1 person
Chrissy! Hello there <3 Welcome to Iwaku.~

Hello, Neko and welcome to Iwaku.

My name is tenchi and I'm the local ninja to this place. If you need anything, feel free to ask.

O.o im jealous, ninja's are awesome :3

Darn, I am late again >.< Welcome to the community Nekooooooy! Please, if you have any questions just ask away and there will be someone happy to help you out!

And, I am Rain/Rina/Raimy.Yes yes too many names D<

Eloo Vampire Cat
neko-vampire-anime-animal-girls-662.jpg*cough*... well as long as you dunt make me Into a vampire neko I'm straight... Welcome to Iwakkaui. enjoy churro stay.

VAMPIRE CATS. O_____O

-Almost- as cool as Space Kittens! 8D

Welcome to the community!