Hello...

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Midnight Rose

Original poster
GOOD MORNING, GOOD AFTERNOON, OR GOOD EVENING!

Hello my loves, I'm Midnight Rose or Rose and it's a pleasure to meet your acquaintance. :) I still consider myself rather new to the wonderful world of roleplaying (two years approximately) and I hope me being a beginner/intermediate roleplayer won't discourage any of you from hopefully writing timeless stories with me in the future. I'm very eager to start my journey here, so feel free to send me a message if you want to learn more about me and my preferences.

Yours truly,
Rose

Reactions: Melon
Not to sound ethnocentric, but you picked a good idea by choosing Iwaku. owo
What am I saying?
IWAKU IS GLORY!
IWAKU IS KING!
IWAKU HAS BRAI- Ahem.
Can't let that part get out.
The Plot Bunnies may start investigating me, again.
They're always so rude, bustin' in, breaking all my fine artworks of beheaded Smeagol.
I can't seem to add Smeagol to my dictionary...
Pah.
Welcome to Iwaku, my lovely flower of the night, and I hope that your stay is long and filled with joy!

Reactions: Midnight Rose
Hello Rose, welcome to Iwaku! I'm Hermaeus Melon, but please call me Melon. (It sounds nicer XD) If you have any questions, or would just like to talk, feel free to send me a PM! Anyways, I hope you have a nice stay! ^__^

Reactions: Midnight Rose
Not to sound ethnocentric, but you picked a good idea by choosing Iwaku. owo
What am I saying?
IWAKU IS GLORY!
IWAKU IS KING!
IWAKU HAS BRAI- Ahem.
Can't let that part get out.
The Plot Bunnies may start investigating me, again.
They're always so rude, bustin' in, breaking all my fine artworks of beheaded Smeagol.
I can't seem to add Smeagol to my dictionary...
Pah.
Welcome to Iwaku, my lovely flower of the night, and I hope that your stay is long and filled with joy!
Thanks hun! :D
Hello Rose, welcome to Iwaku! I'm Hermaeus Melon, but please call me Melon. (It sounds nicer XD) If you have any questions, or would just like to talk, feel free to send me a PM! Anyways, I hope you have a nice stay! ^__^
Thank you very much, Melon! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.