Hello, you!

@nerinea
My friend posted a mafia RP but I don't think she's opening it until tomorrow or a couple days after? ;A; ugh I just want to write something. Oh, nooo. I meant to say it reminded me of the Halloween Boutique. Oops, forgot to add that part. >.> I bought so many outfits for my candy ahhh the boutiques are the only reason I save up.

It has that Christmas feel to it. * ^ * I love it ~ I stalk you while watching other people work. Don't be selfish, let other people have the chance to be stalked by me too. Rude.

Nah, they're only wasted because people take forever to post or don't post at all. That's why RPs die too fast.

@Aloe Vera
Ephie comes up with really creative plots and ideas for fanfics, it makes me sad orz. I like the sound of it though. You should link it to me so I can read it even if there's only one chapter. owo I'll spam the thread with my psychotic fangirling. < 3 3 3 I agree though, like half the people in that section are really mean and take it too far sometimes. There's a fine line between constructive criticisms and being an asshole. D:<

I wanted to buy the wig but I'm in love with my flowing purple wig. I'M NEVER TAKING IT OFF. It's so pretty and fits every outfit I put on. owo I always wind up broke every time there's a special boutique open and cry when I don't have enough money for pretty dresses.

Go Right ahead. I don't mind. XP anyway when you want to chat, just hit me with a PM and let me know.
Awesome, I will see you around then.~

Blow dryers and food. Such Random. Much Incongruous c: Wow.

Also! You gave me a cookie~ My life is complete.

@Neri

I would be awful. I'd just have my girl sit in the corner not talking to anyone. And then start yelling when anyone approaches her, like a weirdo. She can't control the volume of her voice, don't mind her. Perfectly natural >.> Yess. Make me a mod in the chat box. I will abuse respect my powers and banish love everyone. It will be glorious~

I'm watching the Christmas Story and it's the best. I bought a Christmas sweater that says "Fra-gee-lay" on it and will wear it forever. Because I can.
I know! I told you I was having a hair malfunction D;! Life is cookies. Yes.
Omgosh, I can see you making a character like that. See, now with that kind of talk <.< I know you can't be trusted with such powers. Such evil. Yes. I want a Christmas sweater! Not really :3 cause I hate sweaters...they make me feel so stuffy..
Welcome! And yass, I love Nicki. I have Pink Print, but I was pissed 'Lookin' Ass' isn't on the album. I lovee Lookin' Ass. Also, Flawless Remix and Only. :)
YASSSSS, Nicki is life <3 but I was disappointed to that it wasn't up there, it's one of my FAVES, but at least I can still listen to it on my phone nonstop XD. The Flawless remix is life, and Only is one of my faves too. The way she opened up.....had me fainting and replaying it like "Well, damn!"

Welcome nerinea!

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?

It's a pathological lie to deny that I'm nice
And the truth hurts (ow)
Wearin' a blue shirt the Best Buy for the price
Figures, Six guys, this live and nice on the mic
So don't dis us because we're fly,
Until you try what it's like
I'm liable to Slice at these emcee bastards
Leaving their knees fractured
Needing every piece of their teeth re-crafted
So don't front, 'cause I see past it
You're harmless like Wolverine's Adamantium claws
When they're retracted
*shing*

-Tonedeff's verse, Cunninlynguists - 616 Rewind

Feel free to send me a PM any time, if you want to RP!
Haha, I know that song! XD and hiiii, it's nice to meet you <3 I will more than likely take you up on that offer.

Welcome Cici! I am Knight. Hope you have fun here! :)
Hi Knight, thanks for the warm welcome, I really appreciate it!

@nerinea
My friend posted a mafia RP but I don't think she's opening it until tomorrow or a couple days after? ;A; ugh I just want to write something. Oh, nooo. I meant to say it reminded me of the Halloween Boutique. Oops, forgot to add that part. >.> I bought so many outfits for my candy ahhh the boutiques are the only reason I save up.

It has that Christmas feel to it. * ^ * I love it ~ I stalk you while watching other people work. Don't be selfish, let other people have the chance to be stalked by me too. Rude.

Nah, they're only wasted because people take forever to post or don't post at all. That's why RPs die too fast.
Ooh Mafia RP? I have a character I'm just DYING to use for one of those..let me know if she does so I can peek my head in. I can be selfish, I'm naturally possessive and rude. As if you didn't know *hairflip*. You knew what you were getting yourself into when you entered this stalking friendship.

This is true..and so sad v.v I get really excited about rping and I have these ideas and then..no one posts or they get hyped in the beginning and post like horndogs, but after that first post they die down. Le Sigh. Anyway, I made a tumblr thingy for the rp I was telling you about, gonna send you the link.

It's called Holy Trinity. I'll send you the link. She nAMED THE FAMILIES AFTER ITALIAN PASTAS AHAHA. But yeah, I'm making twins that'll both be in the first family and I can't wait for it to open. I love mafia rps you have no idea ~ Possessive and rude neri scares me. A little. ;A; Can I unsubscribe from this stalking friendship? I changed my mind.

See, this is why I mostly prefer 1x1s or smaller groups over big ones now. D:< Everyone's most active in the ooc threads, though.
Okay give me a sec to check it out ~