Hello world!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Super Cat, Apr 9, 2012.

1. Hello there persons who are reading my new post! I am Super Cat and you can call me Super Cat, Cat or some other combination of my name someone will definitely come up with. I have come from a different website after being told about this forum by a friend and decided to check it out. People will know me as Medic from there. I am a 20 year old boy who is coming up on his 21st birthday which shall be a fun night that I hopefully wont forget.

My top favorite genres to play are as follows in descending order of awesome epicness. Zombies, realistic, post-apocalyptic, fantasy and any combination of the four. Especially when it involves the first three! The characters I play vary from roleplay to roleplay depending on that roleplays needs and what I want to play. But ordinarily I play a character that has some kind of background in medicine and sometimes is/was involved in an army. This is only because I am a 68w(medic) in the army so I get to actually roleplay out scenarios and know what I am talking about.

I would have to take wolf packs. But just because wolves are awesome and have been an animal I have loved ever since I can remember seeing them at the zoo when I was but a small child. My favorite song of the moment is easily Oh no the Mercenaries 2 theme song. I have beeng singing it for the past 4 hours after starting to hum and mumble it randomly while playing Epic Spell Wars of the Battle Wizards: Duel at Mt. Skullzfyre with some of my bros. And if anyone knows the game I am speaking of you have just gained 2 awesome points. And yes soldiers can easily be geeky and badass at the same time. You're looking at living proof, or rather reading what living proof wrote...typed.

Edit:

If you are interested in a unique and different roleplay check out the roleplay I am creating! LOADED DECK

2. Welcome to Iwaku! I'll be 21 in.. 2 years? -nods-
    It needs to come faster!
    Anywho.. I'm Celest! It is nice to meet you.

3. Hello and welcome to the world of Iwaku!

My name is Bionic Neko Tetsu.

I hope you enjoy your stay here and make many new friends!

4. Hello Super man Cat! 8D Welcome to the community!

5. Thank you all for the warm welcoming. I really enjoy this place from the lurking I have done so far. This place seems to be open to any and all kinds of roleplays and players which is great. Now time to find a zombie roleplay. Heheh.

6. Supy! >:Y That is my name for you! I am Lady Raimy(Rina) and I welcome you to Iwaku! I hope to do a rp with you in the near future ^-^ Enjoy~

7. I misread the M in your name for an N Lady Raimy. So you are now known as Rain to me. :D

And I do believe we can work out some kind of modern day horror roleplay. I will have to start thinking up some interesting and grotesque details.

8. Welcome to Iwaku, Super Cat! I'll figure out something to call you eventually. I was reading your intro post and the thought came to me of Zombies in a fantasy setting...now that would be strange and unusual. I like RPing different things, not randum, just different.

ANYWAY!

Welcome! I'm Ocotber! Let us know if you need anything!

9. (slaps Medz) About time! :D I'll be on later, xbox time. <3

10. I likes my new name from you! :D And I am always to grotesque details O:<

11. You know, I don't think we've had many zombies RP. Or I haven't seen many. Which isn't that big an indication of anything. But I'm curious how that would work out in RP now. Hmm. You should start that zombie realistic post-apocalyptic RP here. ;D Welcome, Super Cat!

12. Cosmos when I get home I am going to get xbox live just so I can destroy you in MW2 and other games. Prepare yourself.

I'm glad you like it Rain! Because I wouldn't change it even if you disliked it. :P

Elyd I already have a few different ideas on a zombie roleplay so I will start to work them out into more detail and post an interest check once I feel prepared. It will have goals and different random events that will happen to the party of players. It will be a very brutal and unforgiving roleplay that will have no problem killing off people who think they can go rambo (unless they are rambo of course. Then it is okay).

13. I've seen you around and posting in some places already!
    Hello there, welcome to Iwaku~
    I'm Kitti, dressed up for the Sci-Fi Festival. Nice to meet you.
    I think it looks like you've been finding your way around swimmingly already but if you need help, please do ask for it!