Hello World

Too many words in here, so confused! O__O

Hallo Tenshi, welcome to the siiiiiite!

Thank you Artemis. Though would you rather see too many words, or too many swords?

[BCOLOR=rgb(8, 8, 8)]*Waves politely and smiles* Hey there new comer. I am Hiroki Shoma. Welcome to Iwaku! If you want to Roleplay or be friends, let me know. *gives you a golden card with my name and information on it. *[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#080808]*Waves politely and smiles* Hey there new comer. I am Hiroki Shoma. Welcome to Iwaku! If you want to Roleplay or be friends, let me know. *gives you a golden card with my name and information on it. *[/BCOLOR]
Hey, Hiroki. Apparently you at least know Fairy Tail so.... of course we can be friends!! I don't know if our avatars can though.... Natsu and Guts, huh?

Reactions: Cløudy Trøubles
Hey, Hiroki. Apparently you at least know Fairy Tail so.... of course we can be friends!! I don't know if our avatars can though.... Natsu and Guts, huh?
[BCOLOR=rgb(8, 8, 8)]Naw..we can make the avatar friendship work. Hope to see you around.[/BCOLOR]

Well well well. Looks like someone's been busy in my absence. I suppose you can probably survive on your own from here.

Well well well. Looks like someone's been busy in my absence. I suppose you can probably survive on your own from here.
Have been since I pulled myself from the dark, thanks Shadow.

Plus... Guts isn't a battle mage...
I've been slacking in welcomes as of late >.< WELCOME!
Soreha Iwaku! hai, hai.
hajimemashite....

... I mean.... nice to meet you....

Plus... Guts isn't a battle mage...
I've been slacking in welcomes as of late >.< WELCOME!
Soreha Iwaku! hai, hai.
hajimemashite....

... I mean.... nice to meet you....
That's okay I understood what you said, domo arigato.