Hello World!

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Madame Blonde

Original poster
My name is Chelsea! Or Madame Blonde! You may call me whatever variation of those you can come up with.

I'm 17 and am from the Hellish heat of Southern California. I've been roleplaying for about 4 years now and I can pull between 2 and 10 paragraphs...average? I know that is a very vague and general average, but that is because it all depends on what's going on, how busy I am, how motivated I am, etc...

I love lots of things! If you recognized my avatar you might have guessed that I love Resident Evil. If you didn't....well you know now!

Resident evil is among many of the fandoms I enjoy roleplaying. The full list includes but is not limited to: Resident Evil (duh), Marvel/X-Men/Avengers, Doctor Who, Supernatural, and so on.

Of course I still love original roleplays, too!

Erm..I also love cheddar cheese popcorn and scarves and cats and comic books!

So...yeah! That's a little bit about me I suppose! If anything here interests you (or you just want to say Hi and be nice) Please respond somehow! I'd really appreciate it! C:

Hello and welcome, Madame Blonde! I'm pleased to meet you, and would love for you to drop me a line sometimes, even if my fandoms probably don't match yours. I'm always on the lookout for a rp partner or just a chatting buddy! :)

Welcome to the madness xD please enjoy your stay ..~

Hallo Chelsea! :D Welcome to the site!

Status
Not open for further replies.