Hello World!

• Thread starter The Deadman Wonderland
  • Start date
T

The Deadman Wonderland

Original poster
Hey there everyone, I'm The Deadman Wonderland. Shock. Horror. Came to take a looksy at this place from Nationstates. Anywho, here's me:

What do you prefer to be called?
Deadman is fine. :)

Boy, girl, or a mystery?
Mystery of course! Who wants to spoil the adventure with gender roles :D

How old are you?
25, or so my mother keeps telling me.

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?
New to the site, yes. Roleplay I'm familiar with. I ran with a roleplay group on a site called nationstates, I'm also a D&D player and DM for my own flock of RPers.

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner?
I can go either. Group roleplays add to the character of the world in my eyes though.

Do you like running through grassy meadows or sitting under the cherry blossoms?
Why not both?

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?
Lionheart by Emancipator, oh yes indeed. Good song.

*takes a bow* Many greetings and I hope you have a wonderful time and many adventures here!

There is a username that brings up great imagery! O_O

Welcome to the site, Deadman! <3

Welcome, Deadman! I'm Mini and you can always PM me if you're stuck, or even if you're just bored!

Also, if you love building big, dynamic worlds, you should come visit in the Worldbuilding Guild!

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Thanks all, I look forward to having a ball here :3

Welcome! I have to admit, quite a name. Quite interesting.

Haha I am a bit a fan of the whole series. So it stuck with me.

I'm not all that violent, I assure you :D

Welcome Deadman, I am new here too. Maybe we will role play together someday ^-^

Thanks Todd, I look forward to it also. I joined from the look ofthe creative writers community but I may have to play around in role play too I think ^_^

Roleplaying is one of the best ways to write. It helps the juices flow! For sure.

Your thread title reminds me of every computer programming tutorial ever