Hello World.

E

Edwin Felspar

Original poster
Well met stranger,

I have come to this place in search of adventure. I am but a humble storyteller born, but through this craft I can become a powerful hero or woeful villain. If you would permit me to join your merry little band I would be most grateful. ...odd word that... Grateful... hmm, I want to spell it great-ful, like it is full of something great! Not full of grates. Hmm, ah yes, where was I?

What do you prefer to be called? Lord Felspar, My liege, Master Felspar... or Edwin/Ed/Eddie, whatever.

Boy, girl, or a mystery? I am male

How old are you? Old enough ;)

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying? Yes, been wanting to try online roleplay again.

Do you like group RPs or just a single partner? Both, I may not have time for consistant group RP's yet. We shall see.

Do you like stomping on crunchy leaves? Very much so, I pretend they are little people crying out for mercy before I stamp out their meaningless little lives... er, I mean, I like fall and colors and things! Not crazy...

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind? Frankly, Rap God and Bezerk by Eminem have been on repeat all day long at the time of this posting. Dude can spit lyrics like a howitzer.

Anyhow, I hope to try out a few roleplays in the near future. Stop by and say hello.

Blessings upon you stranger,
peace out!

Hi welcome to Iwaku Ed. iwaku is great for adventurous Role players and Rp's Alike.