Hello World

Status
Not open for further replies.
HELLO Hallowed rose. >:3 Welcome to the fiiiiire.

Welcome to Iwaku,

Hello @AIHallowRose. I would like to say welcome to Iwaku. I am glad to see you joined we have everything from chat roleplay to thread and pm roleplay what ever you prefer. I am a member. Make sure to read the rules, if you haven't already, and if you have any questions please feel free to ask. If you are new to role playing in, welcome we have many helpful tips, and discussions. We also have many Helpful staff and memebers.

I am Dark Disney, I have been on here a year plus now. Please feel free to pm me at any time, I do have a husband and Job that I work full time hours as a swim instructor, I may not answer right away. I do have a blog that will tell you what is going on in my life feel free to look at it and see where I am.

I do love this site. Their is something for everyone, here on this website , it is literally a place to call home away from home. Need an outlet we have Blogs and a counseling section. If it is a major problem with a member inform the staff immediately or Administrator if it is a problem with staff member. If it is a problem with the site their is a bug report in help desk. Normally happens with updates.

The people you will meet on here are just as nice and I am proud to say some are good friends, and some are like family and I really do love all them. Now I have put some helpful links in here for you. Now go and explore our wonderful home and welcome to the family.

An important rule, respect the staff and here it is the most important rule Have fun.

Your friendly Neighborhood,
Dark Disney

Last edited:
I'm not quite sure what to say so Hello, I guess.
Hello, fresh meat! I mean uh... valued new member. <3

Welcome to Iwaku! What types of RP do you like best?

Welcome!
If you feel like chatting you could always check out the general forums and see if anyone has already started a topic on something you like ^_^

Hello new person! I like your avatar. Would you be able to tell me the artist or where you got the image?

Welcome to Iwaku :D! Don't worry, once you get used to this place as well as all it's members, you'll be just as crazy, even more-so. (I'm half joking, half serious :D) if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask :D!

Welcome to Iwaku :D! Don't worry, once you get used to this place as well as all it's members, you'll be just as crazy, even more-so. (I'm half joking, half serious :D) if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask :D!
I am my own brand of crazy, just reserved around new places and people. Someday perhaps it will show. :)

Thanks anyway for looking. :] If you need any help with anything, feel free to bug me. I'm a Staff member here.

Hoi! Welcome to Iwaku! *hands out plate of Temmie Flakes* (Bit of an Undertale reference for ya!:flower:)

Hello and thank you for the warm welcome. I like a little bit of almost anything although I tend to favor fantasy and scifi.
Fantasy bro. <3

And we could always use more scifi on here. We're low! If you have an abundance of ideas, now is the time to carve a name for yourself, if you so desire. <3

Fantasy bro. <3

And we could always use more scifi on here. We're low! If you have an abundance of ideas, now is the time to carve a name for yourself, if you so desire. <3
Perhaps I will. I'm a bit nervous about starting one for the time being..

Ketchup!

Hey there! Welcome to Iwaku! I'm really into fantasy roleplays too. Hope to see you around.

Reactions: AIHallowRose
Oh hi, I saw you in my OOC thread! :D

In case you missed my message there -- yes, we're still open. Let me know if you need any help putting together a CS and all that -- or if you need help with just getting used to the site in general. ^^

Oh hi, I saw you in my OOC thread! :D

In case you missed my message there -- yes, we're still open. Let me know if you need any help putting together a CS and all that -- or if you need help with just getting used to the site in general. ^^
Thank you for the offer. I have put a CS in after some computer issues.

Reactions: Kagayours
Status
Not open for further replies.