Hello world of Role Play!

H

Halie

Original poster
I'm a new writer who has a passion for story telling, and after a little bit of writing an online story named "Temple of origina" on fictionpress, i found i had a ferocious appetite for something a little more interactive. I Love writing. I write day and night, every chance i can get. I think it's mostly because there aren't any limits. It's mostly your imagination and your use of vocabulary that you need to master, and wholla; story time.

I'm new to this website, but roleplaying through chat has been something i've been experimenting with. Every one i've played with has loved it as much as i do! This unpredictability and excitement is addicting. With a little bit of structure to help things along, I've written enough material interactively with partners to be almost novel length. there was one problem though.

None of them were writers. After a while, their interest would fade due to frustration, or we'd lose contact. When i found this site, and saw that there was an entire community of role players, I grew ecstatic!.

This is my first day, and i know practically nothing about how to function here, but i'm sure if some one were to help out they'd find that i'd be quite the engaging partner. :)

Hi there Halie, Welcome to Iwaku. In a vast sea of online role-playing sites, I am glad you stumbled upon us. Your enthusiasm is awesome and I am sure you'll love it here.

You should head over and fill out a roleplay resume. It's a good way to show other players what you are into, your likes, dislikes, interests, skills. Stuff like that. Other than that , just check out the site and if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.

- October Knight, semi-mechanical moderator.

Hello and welcome to Iwaku!
October gave you a very good rundown.
I'm Kitti, it's nice to meet you.
If you have any questions, please ask.

Well, I'll be the first of us commonfolk to greet you. Welcome to Iwaku! You'll love the community here, we've got really creative and open people here, who are just itching for roleplays! Look around in one of our many sections for an RP to join, or even make your own! You'll have a lot of fun, I'm sure.

Welcome to Iwaku!

You should come hang out in the cbox some time as well! It's a good way to meet some of the members on here.

Welcome to Iwaku~

So far everyone has given you all of the good ideas so I don't have much to say other than to check out this fourm post here...

http://space-kitten.org/iwaku/showthread.php?t=4957

Diana, an Admin here on the site, is helping pair people up into groups and into one on one's. It'll help you just as much as the resume will. Anyway, welcome to the site and I hope to see you around soon!

Welcome to the forum. I hope that you find our corner of the interwebs useful for your adventures into the world of imagination.

I'm one of the admins here on this site. Diana is currently away doing whatever Diana's do with her friends but she'll be back next week. If you need any help getting used to the forum; just give me a ring or a post on my wall. I generally try to answer questions as quickly as possible.

Hi Halie! :D Bother Rory, it's fun!