4. Adept
  5. Advanced
  6. Prestige
  7. Douche
  8. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Yaoi, fantasy, furry, modern, medieval, romance, love triangles, drama, fighting, war, conflict and always love trying new ideas.
Hey there.

My name is Jacob Aldwyn Cane, Aldy or Jac for short, but whatever you wanna call me is fine.

I've been RPing for maybe 10 years now but had to stop the last two years due to increasing commitments to work. I've managed to find a new job with better hours and pay if I'm honest XD. So I've decided to try and get back into RP which was one of my favourite hobbies and that is when I found this amazing site.

I've been here maybe 10 minutes and I already love it here. Warm welcomes, friendly community and just a great atmosphere.

I'm really versatile when it comes to genres of RP. I can play any character, scene or etc that my partner needs/wants. I can do any form of RP from one on one to a group and will hopefully be able to have a go at all forms of RP on this wonderful site.

So ya, please feel free to hit me up with a hey or whatever haha and hopefully I can leave you with a grin on your face.

Sincerely,

Jacob Aldwyn Cane.

Welcome to Iwakuroleplay Jacob, glad to have you here. I should also say welcome back to the world of roleplay!

Welcome to Iwakuroleplay Jacob, glad to have you here. I should also say welcome back to the world of roleplay!
Thank you very much, Havoc. The warm welcome is great and I'm glad to come back to RP on should a fantastic site filled with incredible people. I can say with confidence, I am really going to like it here.

Status
Not open for further replies.