Hello Virtual Online People of Iwaku!

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

W0RDS

Original poster
Hey there! As you can clearly see I have just decided to join up to this interesting looking site you have here. ☺ But don't get me wrong strangers...! For I have a good few years of roleplaying experiance under my belt. Which doesn't make since since I don't wear a belt...But whatever right? I'm sure you get my gist.

So! A bit about me..I enjoy traveling, my favorite colors are purple and teal (in that irder actually), my favorite animal is the loyal dog. But that's not all! I LOVE WWII, especially anything about WWII fighter planes. And let's see...I also enjoy reading and of course writing!!!

I do also have a part time job so I am not the fastest replier out there. I do however try and be at least steadily active with my RPs. With that said, I bid you adue and go off in search of many RPs here!

Welcome to Iwaku! Here, take a cookie.

Reactions: W0RDS
Welcome to Iwaku, I hope u enjoy your stay, and sorry about such a late post. ive been gone for a while, but i like to post on new arrivals if im not in mid rp. so, here i am ^_^ if you ever have any questions or would like to just chat, please feel free to message me anytime!

and i usually offer up an rp but you dont really have anything filled out on your Roleplay Resume, so I dont know what youre into, you should definitely fill that out when u get some down time on the site, a lot of rpers including myself use the resume to figure out if someone could possibly be a good pairing for us in a roleplay. and make sure to update it regularly as u learn and grow as an rper!

Reactions: W0RDS
Status
Not open for further replies.