Hello! Venn here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

vennith

Original poster
Hello! My name is Vennith, or Venn for short. I'm androgynous, and you can refer to me with any pronouns. I'm new to this website, but not new to roleplaying. I've been roleplaying for a bit now, maybe 4+ years. My first roleplay experience was on a Warrior Cats roleplay site, but let's not talk about that...

I'm looking for some cool group and 1x1 roleplays. They can be Libertine or not, I don't mind. I'm usually into slice of life roleplays, but I can handle some fantasy elements in there. Anyway, thanks for reading! I look forward to roleplaying with you all.

-Venn

Reactions: Fijoli
Welcome to Iwaku!! Glad to have you apart of the community! If you need any help, someone to chat with, or someone for a potential rp, let me know! Always happy to help. ^.^'~

Hi Vennith, I'm still looking over the place as far as with roleplays but there are a lot. Groups and 1x1's. I hope you enjoy yourself here!

Welcome to Iwaku!! Glad to have you apart of the community! If you need any help, someone to chat with, or someone for a potential rp, let me know! Always happy to help. ^.^'~
Hi Vennith, I'm still looking over the place as far as with roleplays but there are a lot. Groups and 1x1's. I hope you enjoy yourself here!
Thank you both!

Welcome to Iwaku, I hope u enjoy your stay, and sorry about such a late post. work really puts a crunch on my free time, but i like to post on new arrivals if im not in mid rp. so, here i am ^_^ if you ever have any questions or would like to just chat or possibly discuss an rp or even take a look at my group rp, please feel free to message me anytime! Oh, and please don't be offended by this copy and paste message, i do this to almost every newbie, being usually crunched for time, i find that this works well, its quick and covers everything in one shot.

and if you like all slice of life, modern, and fantasy, you might wanna take a look at my group rp.

https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/vampiron-ale-inn-ooc-signups-open.122250/

Welcome to Iwaku, I hope u enjoy your stay, and sorry about such a late post. work really puts a crunch on my free time, but i like to post on new arrivals if im not in mid rp. so, here i am ^_^ if you ever have any questions or would like to just chat or possibly discuss an rp or even take a look at my group rp, please feel free to message me anytime! Oh, and please don't be offended by this copy and paste message, i do this to almost every newbie, being usually crunched for time, i find that this works well, its quick and covers everything in one shot.

and if you like all slice of life, modern, and fantasy, you might wanna take a look at my group rp.

https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/vampiron-ale-inn-ooc-signups-open.122250/
Thanks! I'll check it out.

welcome to Iwaku, Venn. Hope to see you around the forums mingling and such.

Status
Not open for further replies.