Hirohashi

Spirit of Fire
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Preferred Character Gender
Genres
My favorite topic would have to be fantasy but I'm more than willing to take part in just about any genre.
I just thought I'd go ahead and introduce myself to the community here. I go by Hirohashi and it's a pleasure to be here. I'm looking forward to any and all endeavors I make with the lot of you!

Welcome to Iwaku! I go by Celeste ^.^ It's a pleasure to have you. I hope you enjoy it here! If you have any question or anything at all feel free to message me. I am pretty much always around. :D

Alright thank you very much i hope to get along with you and everyone here.I come from another rp site.ITs called roleplayisours.ning.com Well its a pleasure to meet you.

Hello and welcome to both of you new guys! :D

And now we has you~! >:D

Welcome, Hiro, to Iwaku! The peoples here the easiest to get along to evar! The only thing we will do is kidnap you into awesome role plays but who doesnt want to be kidnapped every now and then!? :D

If you have questions, concerns, or anything else, let me know and I'll be glad to point you in the right direction!

Oh wow! I come back and see that I have already been so warmly welcomed. Thanks for all of the kind greetings!

I am currently familiarizing myself with the layout here at Iwaku and (steadily) working on my profile settings. I am usually so indecisive about a profile picture to settle on XD

Hi there and welcome to Iwaku!
I'm Kitti and it's good to meet you.
Make sure that you confirm your email, Hiro dear!

I'm glad that you're having fun looking around. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

I was just trying to confirm my e-mail, actually. I think I may have received it in my spam folder (which I habitually clean out without really looking through) and was wondering if I may have a second confirmation e-mail sent to me.

I apologize if the questions board was not the place to ask for another confirmation e-mail but I just recently posted about this very thing in there. ._.

Anyway XD may I can has another e-mail if possible?