LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. One post per week
  2. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
It honestly depends. I have quite a busy schedule. I shall try my best to be around whenever and wherever I can though.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
I would like to dabble on all genres but my favourites are definitely Historical, Medieval, fantasy and Magical.
Umm, Hello. I am not really good at introducing myself. So, umm... I'll just go ahead and use the "about you" Survey~

THE ABOUT YOU SURVEY

What do you prefer to be called?
Umm, well, I am not really concerned about what you call me lol. If you have a nick for me, I'm fine with it. Generally though, you can call me Nuria/Luna.

Boy, girl, or a mystery?
I'm a girl xD

How old are you?
I am 17 years of age.

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?
Yes. I might still be considered a noob since I've only started rping for a year. I am a roleplayer who originated from Palringo.

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner?
I prefer a single partner but, I can do small groups. I do not really like roleplaying with so many at one time. It gets quite confusing xD

Do you like running through grassy meadows or sitting under the cherry blossoms?
Umm, both. I don't mind either. It depends on my partner and how my character develops during the roleplay since I do not like to limit my character based on one background.

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?
Ummm... so many. Sweet dreams, the climb, people like us, and a lot of others.

OTHER FACTS ABOUT ME:-
Read my resume and profile lol xD it's there for you to see. I'm a random kinda girl~

Welcome to Iwaku, Nuria. It is a pleasure to meet you.

Howdy Nuria! <3 welcome to the site!

*takes a bow* Welcome and I hope you have a wonderful time here!

*takes a bow* Welcome and I hope you have a wonderful time here!
-The petite woman curtsied back- Thank you. I do hope that I'll have a wonderful time here too. ^.^ Yoroshiku onegaishimasu.

*Extends my arms out wide to offer a hug* Welcome to the site Luna. If theres anything I can do to make your stay here better don't hesitate to hit me up.

*Extends my arms out wide to offer a hug* Welcome to the site Luna. If theres anything I can do to make your stay here better don't hesitate to hit me up.
-She stepped into his arms and hugged him- thank you and alright. I'll keep it in mind

*Squeezes her tight within my grasp and plants a soft kiss onto her cheek.* Oh please do, wouldn't want you to be the one that got away.

*Squeezes her tight within my grasp and plants a soft kiss onto her cheek.* Oh please do, wouldn't want you to be the one that got away.
XD right lol xD

Welcome, Nuria.

// Seeing as everyone else was doing the out of character detail thing, Corby decided to do the same. A simple tilt of cranium was all that had taken place as his current muse's Long silken crimson locks tussled from the stoic gesture. Hollow golden sight producers took in the other femme avatar curiously, taking mental measurements and such.

You are welcome to message me, if you would like. I stay in PMs and typically keep my existance hidden from most.~

Welcome, Nuria.

// Seeing as everyone else was doing the out of character detail thing, Corby decided to do the same. A simple tilt of cranium was all that had taken place as his current muse's Long silken crimson locks tussled from the stoic gesture. Hollow golden sight producers took in the other femme avatar curiously, taking mental measurements and such.

You are welcome to message me, if you would like. I stay in PMs and typically keep my existance hidden from most.~
-she gave a small nod as her lips spread into a full blown toothy smile.- Thank you and alright. I'll keep it in mind

I'll start a conversation and you can reply later. Okay? Okay.~

Status
Not open for further replies.