Hello To New Friends

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

EmeraldFire

Original poster
Hello, my name is EmeraldFire. Most call me Eme, Emerald, Fire. I am a 20 year old woman. Currently going to college so there will be about 2 days where I will be MIA but I always make sure to check in after all of my homework is done. I have been roleplaying for about 5 years, give or take the small breaks I normally take. That being said, I am new to the site but not roleplaying. Can go up to 2 well detailed paragraphs, sometimes more, depends on what I am given to work with. I can do a group of 6 to 10 people as well as a One-on-One. Normal genre for me are the following:
  • Romance
  • Modern/Realistic
  • Fantasy/Medieval
  • Anime such as Wolf's Rain, Pokemon
Also enjoy making new friends. So wanna be friends? Follow me and send me a message! I don't bite... Maybe nibble. Anyways, if you want to roleplay with me, feel free to send me a message with some ideas, plots and we can go from there!

Can't wait to hear from ya!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 2 people
Hiya and welcome! *Steals your cookie* yummy.

Thanks FallenStar. And I have more cookies to share :3

COOKIES!!!! cool. :D What kind of rps do you like? Have you done your rp resume yet?

I like Fantasy/Medieval, Modern/Realistic, Romance. And yes I did do my Roleplay Resume! Feel free to look at it!

Ok cool, do you want to do a rp?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.