1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Hello To New Friends

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by EmeraldFire, Nov 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello, my name is EmeraldFire. Most call me Eme, Emerald, Fire. I am a 20 year old woman. Currently going to college so there will be about 2 days where I will be MIA but I always make sure to check in after all of my homework is done. I have been roleplaying for about 5 years, give or take the small breaks I normally take. That being said, I am new to the site but not roleplaying. Can go up to 2 well detailed paragraphs, sometimes more, depends on what I am given to work with. I can do a group of 6 to 10 people as well as a One-on-One. Normal genre for me are the following:
    • Romance
    • Modern/Realistic
    • Fantasy/Medieval
    • Anime such as Wolf's Rain, Pokemon
    Also enjoy making new friends. So wanna be friends? Follow me and send me a message! I don't bite... Maybe nibble. Anyways, if you want to roleplay with me, feel free to send me a message with some ideas, plots and we can go from there!

Can't wait to hear from ya!

• Like Like x 1
    • Bucket of Rainbows Bucket of Rainbows x 1
    • You Get a Cookie You Get a Cookie x 1
  2. Hiya and welcome! *Steals your cookie* yummy.

3. Thanks FallenStar. And I have more cookies to share :3

4. COOKIES!!!! cool. :D What kind of rps do you like? Have you done your rp resume yet?

5. I like Fantasy/Medieval, Modern/Realistic, Romance. And yes I did do my Roleplay Resume! Feel free to look at it!

6. Ok cool, do you want to do a rp?

#6 RainbowSocks, Nov 14, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.