Hello to everyone.

S

Spike Spiegel

Original poster
Hello to you all. I have just now joined this site. I wanted to introduce myself to you.<o:p></o:p>
<o:p></o:p>
Although I am new to this site I have been role playing for many years on other sites. However those sites have slowed down drastically in their role play sections so I was looking for another place to come to and this seemed like a nice and friendly place.<o:p></o:p>
A little about me:<o:p></o:p>
I graduated from college over a year ago with a B.A. in Fine Arts. I got that degree because I hope to someday be hired by a studio to write scripts for films and television programs. However I have had no luck in that as of yet; but still in some of my spare time when I am not on the internet I do some writing on scripts that I have been working on for a few years now.<o:p></o:p>
Also, as my name might show it, I am a huge fan of anime. Shows like Bleach, Fullmetal Alchemist, trigun, Tenchi Muyo, Ghost in the Shell, and of curse Cowboy Bebopare anime shows that I enjoy watching. In fact it is shows like that that help to inspire my writing.<o:p></o:p>
I also enjoy live action programs and movies with my favorites being Science Fiction like Star trek, Star wars and StarGate SGI.<o:p></o:p>
Anyways, I also enjoy typing in written base RPG games which is why I have chosen to join this site in hopes to make friends with many of you and have fun doing some RPG with you.<o:p></o:p>
Small claimer, I have a high level of dyslexia so sometimes my writing is not as good as I would hope it to be and will have a misspelled word or two here and there. I hope that is not a problem with anyone.<o:p></o:p>
Anyways, with that said. I am ready to meet you all and have some fun with all you hear at Iwaku <o:p></o:p>

Heya, Spike! Good to meet you!

B.A. in Fine Arts? That's what I was going to for but I changed my course.
It's alright! No problem with us, we understand!

So, I hope you really enjoy your time here! And if you need anything, please ask! ^^

Hey there, Spike! Nice list of Anime you have there. I've seen at least some of each of them. A few I have not finished... all in due time.

Anyway, Welcome to Iwaku! Don't worry about the occasional spelling error. Like Juku said, we understand that it happens sometimes. I hope you'll enjoy your time here as well.

Don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions.

OOOOOOOOOOOOH a writer! OOOOOOh an Artist! *shivers*

Weeeelcome, Spike, welcome to Iwaku!

I'm Selenite, pleeeeased to meet you!

Here, have a cookie or two. Or three, yeah, why not!
White-Chocolate-Kissed-Gingerbread-Cookies.ashx

I am not an anime fan, and I can't say I watched most of the series you named- with exception of some Cowboy Bebop chapters, Spike is so awesome and Faye is one of my favourite femmes ever-. I did however graduate last year in Fine Arts, and I'm now studying Illustration, so I guess we would get along pretty well! I did also some cartoon animation course and met many people working in studios, and I can't complain about the writers- these guys are great!

I hope you find here the kind of place you're after. I love this!
And, again, please do not hesitate to ask anything.

See you around!

:D