1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Hello to everyone.

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Spike Spiegel, Aug 3, 2012.

1. Hello to you all. I have just now joined this site. I wanted to introduce myself to you.<o:p></o:p>
    <o:p></o:p>
    Although I am new to this site I have been role playing for many years on other sites. However those sites have slowed down drastically in their role play sections so I was looking for another place to come to and this seemed like a nice and friendly place.<o:p></o:p>
    A little about me:<o:p></o:p>
    I graduated from college over a year ago with a B.A. in Fine Arts. I got that degree because I hope to someday be hired by a studio to write scripts for films and television programs. However I have had no luck in that as of yet; but still in some of my spare time when I am not on the internet I do some writing on scripts that I have been working on for a few years now.<o:p></o:p>
    Also, as my name might show it, I am a huge fan of anime. Shows like Bleach, Fullmetal Alchemist, trigun, Tenchi Muyo, Ghost in the Shell, and of curse Cowboy Bebopare anime shows that I enjoy watching. In fact it is shows like that that help to inspire my writing.<o:p></o:p>
    I also enjoy live action programs and movies with my favorites being Science Fiction like Star trek, Star wars and StarGate SGI.<o:p></o:p>
    Anyways, I also enjoy typing in written base RPG games which is why I have chosen to join this site in hopes to make friends with many of you and have fun doing some RPG with you.<o:p></o:p>
    Small claimer, I have a high level of dyslexia so sometimes my writing is not as good as I would hope it to be and will have a misspelled word or two here and there. I hope that is not a problem with anyone.<o:p></o:p>
    Anyways, with that said. I am ready to meet you all and have some fun with all you hear at Iwaku <o:p></o:p>

2. Heya, Spike! Good to meet you!

B.A. in Fine Arts? That's what I was going to for but I changed my course.
    It's alright! No problem with us, we understand!

So, I hope you really enjoy your time here! And if you need anything, please ask! ^^

3. Hey there, Spike! Nice list of Anime you have there. I've seen at least some of each of them. A few I have not finished... all in due time.

Anyway, Welcome to Iwaku! Don't worry about the occasional spelling error. Like Juku said, we understand that it happens sometimes. I hope you'll enjoy your time here as well.

Don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions.

4. OOOOOOOOOOOOH a writer! OOOOOOh an Artist! *shivers*

Weeeelcome, Spike, welcome to Iwaku!

I'm Selenite, pleeeeased to meet you!

Here, have a cookie or two. Or three, yeah, why not!
    [​IMG]

I am not an anime fan, and I can't say I watched most of the series you named- with exception of some Cowboy Bebop chapters, Spike is so awesome and Faye is one of my favourite femmes ever-. I did however graduate last year in Fine Arts, and I'm now studying Illustration, so I guess we would get along pretty well! I did also some cartoon animation course and met many people working in studios, and I can't complain about the writers- these guys are great!

I hope you find here the kind of place you're after. I love this!
    And, again, please do not hesitate to ask anything.

See you around!

:D