Hello to all :)

T

Tryston009

Original poster
Greetings!

I haven't RP'ed in years but my friend Christine7 kinda challenged me to start up again, so here I am! I"m looking forward to RPing with some amazing people. :)

What nicknames do you like to be called?

Tryston is perfect =P

Are you a boy or a girl, and how old are ya?

I'm male and 25 years old.

What's your favorite genres to roleplay?

I definitely love Sci-fi/Fantasy mix. I used to RP on Final Fantasy and Zelda forums years ago, and also in a few other fantasy that I was either involved in or admin of.

What kind of characters do you usually play?

I usually play the suspicious, cautious, mysterious adventurer, driven by some duty or quest. But I'm definitely versatile with my characters :)

Would you prefer Space Kittens, Angry Marines, Sparkling Vampires or Wolf Packs?

Space Marines on a quest for righteous vengeance and justice! :)

Welcome to Iwaku!
I'm Celest! It is nice to meet you..
Anywho :D I hope you'll have fun here. I do!
If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.

Welcome to Iwaku, Tryston. I like that name too! I'm Iliana.

SPACE MARINES FTW. ^.^

If you're ready to rp without thinking of plots or putting in bios and such, join in one of our
Jump Ins! This is the "dont-be-shy-just-play" forum! 8D If you need guidance or have questions, let me know!

Welcome to the site, Tryston! I'm October nice to meet you.

Tryst-y...Welcome to Iwaku! My name is Raimy or Rina. It is nice to have new people on Iwaku! Please, if you need help please ask away. Anyone would be happy to help you

Awesome! You registered! Now to get you RPing again >:D

Tryston!

Welcome to Iwaku!
I'm liking that avatar.
Looks familiar....

I'm Selenite, and please, have a cookie!

MonsterCookies-4.jpg

ACTUALLY YOU MUST EAT THE THREE OF THEM, YES.
IT'S THE LAW.

^^
I hope you have fun here!
See you around...!

Hello, Tryston! You already have a friend on the site even! Go you. Welcome!

Thanks for all the welcomes! I really do appreciate that, makes me feel like I belong. ^_^

Yeo welcome to Iwaku enjoy your stay kind sir. A fan of zelda, is a friend of mine ^^ even if it was years ago and especially if they still are.

Hi, and good morning, depending on your timezone. n.n

I like your name Mister Tryston. >:3 I hope to see you very Mariney in some roleplayins soon!