Hello to all

B

Bebepiggles

Original poster
It may seem obvious, but I am new to this site. I will say that I love to write about everything and anything. I started role playing a little less than a year ago and I fell in love with it. Ever since, I have constantly been searching for a larger community of role players outside of my close friends that I could be a part of. From what I can tell so far, this site looks extremely friendly and welcoming so I hope I can enjoy a long membership here. Some more about me. I am very much into animation and have created 5 animated shorts to date. As I said earlier, I love to write and I have been writing for several years. My favorite book/video game series has to be the Infinity Blade series. It inspired a lot of my animations and writing. If any of you are interested in getting to know me better, message me and I would love to answer any questions you may have.

Nice to meet you! enjoy it here! ^.^

Nice ta meetcha piggles!
What kind of welcome do you usually prefer?

Howdy bebepiggies! >:3 How cute! Welcome to the community! <3

Welcome to Iwaku ^^
We would be glad to have you around our fire and partaking of the stories we spin. Gather round and immerse yourself in this land of awesome plots and wonders xD

Thanks everyone! So glad to be here already! Can't wait to get started