Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy and sci-fi!
Hi !!!! My name is Aslee; I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooo old when it comes to RP that sometimes writing on proboards in 2009 feels like a distant dream. I'm not the only person who feels that way, though, so me and a friend of mine-- say hi, @horrorhyena -- decided to come here instead of RPing sadly in our Twitter DMs. It might take me a little while to get my sea legs back, but I'm up for the challenge. Come say hi, throw some plot spaghetti at a wall, and hang out. Ask me about my character playlists, that'll keep me talking for hoursssssss.

• Love
Reactions: kroyote and XIII
Hello and welcome tot he both of you! 8D I can def say having a forum dedicated to roleplaying is a thousand times better than DMs at rando sites!

Hello and welcome! I agree, dedicated forums are a lot better for RPing, and hopefully you'll both be able to maybe find some new friends to write with, too :D

If either of you need help with anything, please reach out to me or another staff member!

howdy new folks !!
i hope y'all enjoy your time here and can make some more pals to rp with! 🤗i'm always open to chat and i would adore to hear about you character playlists!

I mainly wrote on order of mayhem - nice to see someone from that era :)

Welcome to Iwaku! We have lots of amazing writers, so I hope you meet some great new friends and continue to pursue all your fantastical stories. ^^

Welcome aboard, fellow old person! xD

RP here for sure. ;3 Twitter isn't a good place to RP. Too bright. Makes me squint.

You should totes RP here, in threads so that people can enjoy your reading your stuff! ;3 Using DMs here is also an option, but not as fun for the voyeurs.