Hello? This thing on??

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DramaMyth

Original poster
Hey what's up y'all!!! I'm DramaMyth (Yes my avatar is me lol) and I'm joining this website via reference just looking to continue my RPing experience! I've been RPing for around 2 and a half years now, and I consider myself generally advanced based on my other experiences. I'm an musical artist, professional dancer, and actor (nothing serious yet, few extra roles) so my creativity is always sprawling and ready to express in some way :] anyways I'm glad to be here and hopefully I can meet some cool and open people to RP with and make connections beyond that! I'm a pretty open book, so feel free to hit me up!

I already did my profile bio like a OD person lol, so if you want to know more check there! Ok I ramble too much. Thanks for having me.

*fades into shadows*

• Love
Reactions: Dip
Welcome to Iwaku DramaMyth, I hope you have a good time here.

• Thank You
Reactions: DramaMyth
Hey there! Welcome to Iwaku! That's a really coolly edited picture of you. Wow you're really involved in the performing arts, huh? I love to sing and dance, but have never had the confidence to try doing anything professionally. Good luck! It'd be cool to see you acting some time I suppose. I hope you meet some nice people here and enjoy it too! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

• Thank You
You sound like a really cool person to get to know, DramaMyth! ^^ Music, dance, and acting? You are definitely a creative person with those talents, and I'm looking forward to seeing you here. I hope that you enjoy your time at Iwaku, and if you have any questions or need help, just come up to the Help Desk or approach a staff member. You can know us by our red names, our interns by their light blue, and our admins by their purple~ Welcome to Iwaku, and see you around!

• Thank You
Hey what's up y'all!!! I'm DramaMyth (Yes my avatar is me lol) and I'm joining this website via reference just looking to continue my RPing experience! I've been RPing for around 2 and a half years now, and I consider myself generally advanced based on my other experiences. I'm an musical artist, professional dancer, and actor (nothing serious yet, few extra roles) so my creativity is always sprawling and ready to express in some way :] anyways I'm glad to be here and hopefully I can meet some cool and open people to RP with and make connections beyond that! I'm a pretty open book, so feel free to hit me up!

I already did my profile bio like a OD person lol, so if you want to know more check there! Ok I ramble too much. Thanks for having me.

*fades into shadows*

Heya, new person! :D Welcome to Iwaku! I hope you have a good time here. ^.^

• Thank You
Welcome to Iwaku, DramaMyth! Is that avatar an illustration that someone did of you (or perhaps one that you did yourself), or was it a photo of you that was edited in a program like Photoshop? Either way, it looks really nice! o.o

Welcome to Iwaku DramaMyth, I hope you have a good time here.
Thanks, much appreciated!
Hey there! Welcome to Iwaku! That's a really coolly edited picture of you. Wow you're really involved in the performing arts, huh? I love to sing and dance, but have never had the confidence to try doing anything professionally. Good luck! It'd be cool to see you acting some time I suppose. I hope you meet some nice people here and enjoy it too! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!
Thank you so much! Glad to be here :} and honestly it can be tedious at times and little time for personal enjoyment, but I wouldn't trade anything about it. It's in my soul.
You sound like a really cool person to get to know, DramaMyth! ^^ Music, dance, and acting? You are definitely a creative person with those talents, and I'm looking forward to seeing you here. I hope that you enjoy your time at Iwaku, and if you have any questions or need help, just come up to the Help Desk or approach a staff member. You can know us by our red names, our interns by their light blue, and our admins by their purple~ Welcome to Iwaku, and see you around!
Aww, thanks. And I sure will, thanks for being so open and welcoming!
Heya, new person! :D Welcome to Iwaku! I hope you have a good time here. ^.^
Much obliged, cheers bud!
Welcome to Iwaku, DramaMyth! Is that avatar an illustration that someone did of you (or perhaps one that you did yourself), or was it a photo of you that was edited in a program like Photoshop? Either way, it looks really nice! o.o
I did it myself via some software I have, but I developed my own visual effects suited for my tastes. This is actually a promo picture haha. Thanks man I really appreciate the compliment.

Hi there, Myth!

You seem really enthusiastic and peppy, it's nice to see you on here! Plus, being told that someone referred you gives me a warm fuzzy. I think that doing other creative things really helps my inspiration for my writing so if you're the same, I get how it can all help tie together.

If you need any help here, the staff have shiny red names and are a wonderful lot if I do say so myself. If you are interested in having a mentor to ask questions to, you should check out the Newbie Care Package.

I hope to see you around ~

• Love
Annnnnnd I'm back! I literally have been taken everywhere due to IRL passions and pursuits! It's been an eventful year! But I'm here again and looking to RP and test my creative bounds. Thanks for having such a cool site like this yet again.

Welcome back, Myth! I was wondering where you went off to o_o you finding your way around the site all right?

Welcome back :) Glad to have ya !

Status
Not open for further replies.