Hello, this is our first meeting...

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

vassaloftales

I'm Vassaloftales and I'm looking for some writing partners and some friends. Please check me out and maybe we can plot something?

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
What do you prefer to be called? Vassaloftales

Boy, girl, or a mystery? Mystery

How old are you? 25

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying? I've been roleplaying since 2004, so no it's not new. This site seems fun though!

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner? I have tried group before, and it always seems to fall apart. I prefer one on one, but with lots of other characters in the background of various levels of importance. Realistically characters would have to run into other people sometime. Right?

Sunshine and beaches or shade and air-conditioning? BOTH! Okay so I mostly like the shade and air conditioning, but I grew up on beaches with salt burned onto my hair by sea air.

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind? The lightning strikes (what if this storm ends) by Snow Patrol

Welcome! I hope you can find RP friends :)

Welcome! I hope you can find RP friends :)
Thank you! Me too! I'm already plotting away!

I need to organize my thoughts so I can make a ad too... That's always the hardest part for me; telling people what I want.

Welcome to Iwaku~!

This community is full of creating idividuals that love to role play so I'm sure you're going to love it here! :D If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask

Hey Vassel, I know I said welcome on your profile, but here's a cheer to happy beginnings!

Hope you get everything you want out of Iwaku and meet tons of buddies!

Status
Not open for further replies.