Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Salutations!
I am Obsidian, they, them. At the age of 25 and I am located in european time zone.
I am a graphics designer by education and I am currently taken a major in English and Danish ( native ), plus some classes in psychology.
I started to role play when I was 14, but I never really advanced into english until I was around 22 and I have been playing for around three years. I tend to play canon characters mostly and I love doing fandoms for the main part, but I also like some original stories at times.
I like all-around weird and macabre things, and I love true crime and serial killer stories. I am also a massive horror game and movie fan. My music taste is a weird thing to talk about, but I mainly like Ambient sounding music along with Viking/Iron age music, but I also enjoy metal and classical music.

I have no other good idea of what to tell about myself, but feel free to ask me questions if you like. I answer them all if I can.

Salutations!
I am Obsidian, they, them. At the age of 25 and I am located in european time zone.
I am a graphics designer by education and I am currently taken a major in English and Danish ( native ), plus some classes in psychology.
I started to role play when I was 14, but I never really advanced into english until I was around 22 and I have been playing for around three years. I tend to play canon characters mostly and I love doing fandoms for the main part, but I also like some original stories at times.
I like all-around weird and macabre things, and I love true crime and serial killer stories. I am also a massive horror game and movie fan. My music taste is a weird thing to talk about, but I mainly like Ambient sounding music along with Viking/Iron age music, but I also enjoy metal and classical music.

I have no other good idea of what to tell about myself, but feel free to ask me questions if you like. I answer them all if I can.

WELCOME!

I love Macabre things as well., especially when they have some kind of romance tied to them. Not sure what story you would be interested in. But i would very like to be your partner . Hopefully we can talk and come up with a good idea. I tend to write paragraphs and reply often!
I just joined to but
WELCOME!!! anyway! :)

ps: Mike. 24. Law student. Slightly unstable. Surprisingly into rap music and alternative rock. Grew up speaking spanish. And foolishly think i am the smartest person i know. <---- that is me.

Oh. and im WEIRD. lol HOPEFULLY TALK SOON!