Hello there...

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Masquerade, Mar 20, 2012.

1. Hello there. I'm masquerade, but you can call me whatever strikes your fancy. I'm a fifteen-year-old girl (don't worry, I'm not 'that-fifteen-year-old-girl), I hail from Nebraska, and I'm new here. I'm really not too specific on roleplays, I like any sort, really, except for those modern teen drama ones (do you have those here?). I suppose my favorite would be futuristic dystopia-type, or old-time magic and adventure. I like to play more humanoid-type characters, and am more comfortable with female roles, though I can do boys if need be.
    I'm a pretty quiet person, but I try to be nice to most people. I'm passive, if you couldn't tell. I like sort of creepy things, I find them interesting. Debating politics is fun as well. I also like to dance, and I'm on a team that takes a bit of time away from my available internet time, but I try to post at least once a day, more if possible.

So, hello.

2. Greetings Masquerade! You can call me Zen. ^^

We have a lot of varieties of roleplays here, including all of those that you have listed so you shouldn't have trouble finding ones that you'll like.

And since you like dancing, the Iwaku Dancers might pique your interest.

3. Shouldn't knock those teen dramas too much, it's a lot of fun turning something that starts out really stupid in to something hilarious or amazing! >:D It is my not-so-secret-joy.

Anyway, welcome to the community! 8D

4. Diana does indeed have a secret fondness for teen drama roleplays...
    Anyway, welcome to Iwaku!
    I'm Kitti and it's good to meet you~
    I think I've seen you around the site, which probably means you're finding your way around all right.

However, because I'm only half certain, I'll hand you the links to help find your way around:
    This is where you can sign up for the roleplays found in Modern, Scifi, Fantasy, and sometimes Mature. Generally, they will have you post a character sheet in their thread, a new sheet for each roleplay! You can also start signups for a roleplay of your own here.

This is where you can find jump in games, which typically have no sign up thread. You just start posting!

If you need help, don't hesitate to ask!

5. Hi Masquerade! I'm really late but welcome to Iwaku! Hope you're finding your way around, and see you in the masked ball ;)