Hello there!

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Wolfe

Original poster
Because I'm much too lazy right now to type up my own introduction. Waking up without a decaf Peppermint Mocha Latte is sad... xD

What do you prefer to be called?

You may call me whatever you like. I usually just go by Wolfe or Wolfie. Though, this may get confusing considering I do have a character by the same name.

Boy, girl, or a mystery?

Mystery!!! Mwahahaha! Nah... I'm female. Yeps.

How old are you?

I'm old! Twenty-seven years old, to be exact.

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?

Yep, I'm a newbie to this site, however, not to the world of RPing. I've been doing that since 6th grade, giving me a whooping 14+ years under my belt.

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner?

I'm more of a Single partner RPer, myself. I have dabbled in group RPs in the past... yet they always seem to fall through. I find having a single person to work with is just much easier and allows the RP to run smoother without too many kinks.

On a rainy day do you like jumping in puddles, or curling up on the sofa?

Depends. 'Cause, I like doing both.

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?

Wrong Side of Heaven - Five Finger Death Punch

Reactions: HollowEastWord
*Jumps in and Throws confetti.* Hey there! I am Daisuke and welcome to this magical world of Iwaku! If you wanna buddy or wanna RP let me know!
tumblr_mm4wzpXyNO1qic25lo1_500.gif

HAI *waves* I'm Hollow! I am also the Kings of @Daisuke Yamazaki (don't tell him I said that) anyway Welcome to Iwaku. If you wanna rp just come to me okay! *dissapears into shadows*

Reactions: Cløudy Trøubles
Hello to you both!! Thanks for the welcome! ^-^

At the moment, just getting used to the site and all. But, I will defiantly keep in mind about asking about RPing with you two later. xD

Hallo Wolfe! :D Welcome to the siiiiite!

Hey Wolfe!

I'm Vansalon. And you make me feel like a newbie, with only three and a half or so years of experience.

Thanks Diana for welcoming me to the site. xD

Lol, Vansalon! RPing was really my only escape from what was going on at home when I was younger and just grew into a passion of mine. I love writing. Even if not RPing, I have a ton of random little stories lying around my house. But, despite that, I'm hoping to find a few good RPs here. I've been slowly getting back into RPing after a rough patch, so hopefully being here and with fresh new faces will help. xD

About the same story for me, I just haven't been writing nearly as long. I came here after leaving my last site over a disagreement with the root admin (although I spent several months looking for a suitable site before settling here). I tend to write the opening paragraphs of short stories when I'm bored and rarely finish them, but it's fairly therapeutic anyway!

*Sighs* I've had similar issues with other sites. Not so much these kinds of sites, in general, but it can be very frustrating when you're trying to find a place to stick around for long periods of time and make friends or find people with similar interests in what you like. A lot of sites have horrid communities too, which drive people away. This one, however, seems quite nice. I'm liking it a lot, even though I've not done much at all here.

I tend to do the same. I end up getting into one story, only for an idea to come around and it fit nowhere into what I'm currently writing. I end up pushing what I was doing aside just so I won't forget the latest idea I had... and nothing gets done. I agree though, it is a great relaxer. The main reason I'm trying to get back into RPing. I've been depressed and stressed out since late October. I've been trying to slowly get back into the things I enjoy, just trying to get a small piece of myself back in hopes that it will help in some small way.

Yeah, the site in question was actually a Fire Emblem site that had a fairly active RP section (while I was there, anyway; after I left it promptly died again, as far as I know). I've found I like this place a lot (after looking at over a dozen other sites), so I hope you will too. The bright side is that several of my RPing buddies followed me here, so I still have my old group. Most of them, at least.

I know what depression is like. I've never been formally diagnosed with a depressive disorder, but it wouldn't surprise me. I spent pretty much the entirety of 2013 depressed to the point of attempted suicide, but 2014 has been better. Still a few rough patches here and there, but I'm hoping these will smooth out come 2015. Writing and gaming have been my solace, mostly--easy to lose yourself in them and forget about the real world for a few thousand words.

I've only played one Fire Emblem game, so I am at a loss to what it really entails or how an RP involving said world would work. The game I have played though, was incredibly fun. That's really sad though... but, on the plus side, it is great that a lot of your RPing buddies are here and you didn't lose too much when it came to them. It's great to have friends such as those.

Depression is hard. Especially when the ones you think are there to help you really aren't. Even though the process is hard, I've learned who my true friends are and who has my back... and there are far fewer than I would've realized without having to deal with such things. I've been so screwed over by these people that it is sickening. But, on a good note, I'm learning from my mistakes and I think that is helping as well.
I'm sorry to hear that your past years have been so tough. Suicide is a horrible thing to think about. I've been there too, but have never acted on it, thankfully. I'm happy to hear that things are started to improve for you. I hope they continue to progress in a positive way, because no one deserves to be stuck in a rut like depression can cause.

Status
Not open for further replies.