Hello there!

V

Vyrdez

Original poster
So, hello there!
Thank goodness there's these questions, because I am terrible at introductio ns, ahaha...

What do you prefer to be called?

Vyrdez or Vyrd is fine, though I'm fine with any name!

Boy, girl, or a mystery?

Girl.

How old are you?

I am fifteen,
going on sixteen,
I know that I'm naive.

Are you new to the site
but not to roleplaying?

Definitely new to the site. As for roleplaying, I've been RPing for 4-5 years.

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner?

Both are fine, but I prefer RPing in small groups.

On a rainy day do you like jumping in puddles, or curling up on the sofa?

Rainy days are resting days.

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?

One Week - Bare Naked Ladies.
GET. OUT. OF. MY. HEEEAAAD.

So yes! I also enjoy videogames, reading, writing, drawing, and punching people with carrots.

I like anime and cartoons, with Over the Garden Wall my recent favorite. I'm always looking for new books to read, so if you have any recommendations, please say! I'm a fan of almost all genres, adventure and mmystery most of all.

I'm looking forward to making friends and having a great time! So, see y'all around, I guess.

Hi Vyrdez~! (I always misspell your name into viper ==") and *High five* I'm naive as well TT^TT~! anyway welcome to Iwaku~! and I could assume as a senpai when it comes to experience TT^TT and we share a lot in common aside from punching people with carrot (I love to punch people with durian~ hehe *yandere mode on* *cough*) anyway~ well there's no anyway so see you around the web~!

Heya, Vyrd! Welcome to Iwaku!

(I swear I'm going to call you Word is the Vyrd...)

Watch your butt on the way in, we bite and we don't hold back!

Haw, jk (or am I? Sorry not sorry...)

I hope you enjoy your stay and you find what you're looking for. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask! Someone will shortly be around to collect you answer your question.

Again, welcome!

Hallo Vyrd! :D Welcome to the community!

@GreenSea

XD *high five* Thanks! :D My very own senpai?! And one who hits with durian?! AH YES.

@Seiji

Vyrd,
Vyrd,
Vyrd is the wyrd,
Ahaha, sorry.
Butt biting, eh? Well, you bite mine and I bite yours, eheh...That came out wrong.
Thank you! :D

@Diana

Hallo, and thanks! :3