Hello There. :)

J

Jester

Original poster
So I'm new, and set up my profile and such.
I love RPing and haven't done so in, well, a few years. Not online anyway, with a forum, and I missed it a lot. So I figured it was time to find someplace to hang out and meet some online buddies. XD Dunno what more to say, so I'll leave it simple as that.

So. How long have some of you been here? Some of your RP friends? :)

:Edit:
I found this in the sticky, and reading some other people's hello threads. :)

What nicknames do you like to be called?
Jester/Ivy

Are you a boy or a girl, and how old are ya?
Girl. XD And I'm 21.

What's your favorite genres to roleplay?
Fantasy, Modern, SciFi to name a few off the top of my head.

What kind of characters do you usually play?
I mainly play a mix of serious and goofy in one, it's not usually just one personality. I'm a variety person, and the more I see in a character, the more in depth they seem to me. I'm very visual. :)

Would you prefer Zombie Fox Plushes, Bread Priests, Space Marines, or Wolf Packs?
Zombie Fox Plushes!!! I love plushies, and frankly, a zombie fox would be adorable.

Give us your favorite song of the moment and SING IT LOUD AND PROUD~!
Well, it has no words. XD I'm mainly an instrumental, techno person. But on youtube, you can find a song based on Ponies (I don't watch the show!) and someone remixed it, and showed it to me. I listen to anything as long as it sounds good. :D

*steps though the airlock and removed his breathing mask*

Hello Jester. I have been waiting for you. You may call em Vay and I am one of the people you may talk to on your quest if you need guidance. You will recognize the others by their coloured names. I have been here so long its easy to forget the time I wasn't. We are all working towards the same goal. To build a community, a dream, a universe with too many worlds to count in a lifetime. I welcome you to the creation of your own experience here.

Make yourself at home dreamweaver. And remember the golden rule. Have fun.

I've been here on Iwaku 3 or 4 years. XD Running RP communities for 11 years, and roleplay since I knew what "playing pretend" was! I love it!

Welcome to Iwaku! >:3

Glad to meet you. I imagine being an admin, you've been here a super long time. XD I hope someday to be here a real long time too. I'm a forum-rat. I love being anywhere there's topics and conversation online. I kind of hid away since :trollface: became popular, but now I just don't care anymore. RP time. Pick up some friends along the way, and hopefully clutter your forums with threads of all sorts. XD

Welcome! I'm Rory aka the Admin Who is Chaotic Stupid. :D

Enjoy your time here. :3

Hi there, Jester, and welcome to Iwaku!
It's nice to meet you, I'm Kitti!
I was reading what names you'd like to be called, and I chuckled because it made me think of a special nickname for you "Batman Villainess".
Anyway, I've been here for about six or so years now... Iwaku has been my love since I was in middle school.

I hope that you find lots of online buddies here! Speaking of which, the General section would be a great place for you to hang out if you wanted to make some friends here. We have fun topics that reveal facets of the members here that you might not normally see! There are fun, out of character threads like this one festively themed for Halloween asking what sort of traditions our members have for the holiday!

If you have any questions, please do ask.

LOL Chaotic Stupid???? XD I don't think I've ever heard of that before. My, there's lots of admins here! Friendly bunch. :)

Haha, that's funny, because I love Batman, but really I chose Ivy cuz it's the name of my character in my book, and Jester's best friend. XD LOL Wow, it's pretty active here at night. Anyone tired yet?

LOL Chaotic Stupid???? XD I don't think I've ever heard of that before. My, there's lots of admins here! Friendly bunch. :)

I am willing to prove my madness at any time I feels it needs proving, which is all the time. Expect all sorts of "wacky hijinxs." Suffice to say, I should never be let within ten feet of any sort of magic, especially the type that can cause explosions. That and it amuses me.

Well, we die down a little around two or three EST, usually, but there's almost always someone meandering with whom to talk.
You'll find that we do have quite a few members of our "staff team" but everything is kept running smoothly! As for actual administrators, you'll find that those are the members whose names show up in red. Beneath them are those whose names are blue and our final tier, purple members!

I am willing to prove my madness at any time I feels it needs proving, which is all the time. Expect all sorts of "wacky hijinxs." Suffice to say, I should never be let within ten feet of any sort of magic, especially the type that can cause explosions. That and it amuses me.

Found the Quote Button. (Was looking in the wrong place, and derped too hard to see it next to the Quick Post. 9_9) LOL I can't tell you how many times I've said that about sharp things that were shiny. I can play with anything and find it amusing if it sparkles. >w<

Sharp pointy things are indeed very important...And shiny!

Hello, Jester. Welcome to Iwaku. I'm October Knight, although this month, until the first of November, I'll be known as The Pumpkin lord!

Anyway. I've been here 2 years and forum roleplaying for about 3.

If you need anything, hit me up! I can help!

Hello, Jester. Welcome to Iwaku. I'm October Knight, although this month, until the first of November, I'll be known as The Pumpkin lord!

Anyway. I've been here 2 years and forum roleplaying for about 3.

If you need anything, hit me up! I can help!

*Bows* How do you do, Knight? *Quirks head, and grins*
I'd come up with a Halloweeny Nickname, but I'm new. >_>; Best if people know me by my normal name first. Well... Actually, I'll just stick my normal one in my signature for now. Halloween's my favorite holiday, I wanna celebrate if i can. XD

*Bows* How do you do, Knight? *Quirks head, and grins*
I'd come up with a Halloweeny Nickname, but I'm new. >_>; Best if people know me by my normal name first. Well... Actually, I'll just stick my normal one in my signature for now. Halloween's my favorite holiday, I wanna celebrate if i can. XD

A wise choice!

*throws confetti* Late welcome from the Unofficial President of the Unofficial Newbie Welcoming Committee. ^ ^ I'm afriad I ran out of cake so the only options I can grant you are "or" or death. :( Hope you enjoy your stay here and feel free to get into contact with me if you want an rp partner or just a pal to bounce ideas off of.

*throws confetti* Late welcome from the Unofficial President of the Unofficial Newbie Welcoming Committee. ^ ^ I'm afriad I ran out of cake so the only options I can grant you are "or" or death. :( Hope you enjoy your stay here and feel free to get into contact with me if you want an rp partner or just a pal to bounce ideas off of.

LOL Hello there, thank you. :D Still reading the rules, so hopefully when I can RP (or think of an idea,) I can start. XD

Except....Like when I lock him out of the house. He tracks in mud all the time. It is rather gross...