Hello there~

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TheAwkwardFish

Original poster
So... Well, yeah, I'm new. Everything was telling me a great way to get started was to post a thread here, so I did. As I'm sure you can see.

Ummm, well... I am new to Iwaku, but not to RPing. I have been RPing for around 4 or 5 years and have bounced from sight to sight as I got older and the rules became to strict and kiddish. I'm not saying that I am a rule breaker or anything because I promise I'm not, I just can't live within the confines set for 10 year olds ^^''

Most people call me Fish or Fishy or something like that, but in all honesty I will respond to just about anything. I was born female, but have sort of decided that gender is kind of useless. I currently am sort of both genders and neither at once, and don't really have an preferred pronouns. I honestly could care less about gender, so you can call me male or female or 'they' or anything. Most people refer to me as a female, though, since that's what I was born as :3 That probably made no sense at all, but I would be happy to elaborate or explain better if need be.

I am 16 years old and my birthday is in December, so I guess I'm just a little past 16 and a half if you want to be super specific.

I am up for all kinds of RP, be it one on one or group and almost any genre. I am not into the whole furry/fursona thing and that is not going to change any time soon.

Um... I guess I'm just going to babble on a bit because I seem to be capable of nothing else.
I really like music and will listen to almost everything except for rap and opera. I play the oboe [don't judge me] and the alto sax, but plan to learn many more instruments in my life. The song that is currently stuck in my head is the theme song for "Orange is the New Black" because I have been binge watching that shit for days. Um... I live in New England and I have one dog and two cats. I am an only child, but have a metric ton of cousins so I guess that counts for something...? So... yeah.

I'd be happy to answer any questions you have and just make small talk and would really appreciate if someone could tell me some specifics of the sight. This is unlike any other I've been on and I'm not entirely sure what's going on...

But yeah... As my name suggests, I can be pretty awkward sometimes so I'm sorry if none of this makes sense or if I sound like an idiot ^^''

Well hi there Fishy! :D Welcome to the site!

Hi there~ And thanks for the welcome :3

Hmm... well... it's 6:30ish in the morning and I haven't slept yet, so I should probably go do that. Everyone else seems to be sleeping, so I shall rejoin you guys a little later, I guess ^^''

Welcome to Iwaku! Where everything is made up and the rules don't matter... well actually they do but we have a lot fewer of them than a lot of places... I think...

Is that a Whose Line reference? Because I have also been binge watching that shit for days.

I also didn't go to sleep but that's nothing new .-.

Hey Fishy!!! I'm HollowEastword, its nice to meet you. I'm looking forward to RPing with you.
*gives Choc Chip cookie*

*Noms cookie* Ah, well hello there~ It's nice to meet you too *also gives cookie*

Hey, welcome to Iwaku!

I'd love to answer any questions you have- I play viola/guitar and I am actually learning oboe this summer. Music is also a very defining factor in my life.

I suggest meeting people in the General Chat and the cbox to get to know the feel of our society. After that, take a good look at the Global Signups to see if there are any role-plays that interest you, or check out the one x one and mature signups if you're less interested in group role-plays. The Roleplay Institute and Worldbuilding Guild have a lot of very useful workshops and exercises that aim to make everyone better writers. There's good shit there. If you're into smut, I highly suggest reading Ozzie's Mature role-playing threads in the RPI.

Cheers~

Welcome to the other side of the Fence xD

I shall call you like nobody has Before and that's.. Ish
Enjoy your time here (:

Status
Not open for further replies.