Hello there :)

O

Onyx

Original poster
Hi, my name is Sarah. I'm 17, and I've been roleplaying since I was probably 10 or 11. I love it, and I haven't been able to for quite a while. I'm just about to graduate from high school, but I will be attending university in the fall (yay)! I'm really into music and theatre, and of course writing. So I hope to get to meet some really cool people on here. It's been hard for me to find a good place to go where people are active and involved, and where the restrictions aren't crazy.

Howdy Sarah! :D Welcome to the community!

Hi :) Thank you so much! Is there any good place to get started? It's kind of intimidating, haha.

*takes a bow* Many greetings and I hope you have a wonderful time and many adventures here!

Hey there Sarah :D Welcome to the community of the magical iWaku land ^.^
In my opinion the best place to get started is on your profile, you can edit it up and nice and pretty, make a signature for yourself and fill out your roleplayers resume to show other RP's what you are and aren't interested in :D!
After that, totally head on over to the forums section and to "Roleplay Talk" There you'll find tons of topics about new ideas for roleplays and you can even post some of your own ^.^
You'll get the hang of everything soon enough, no worries ^.^
Message me if you want help okay :D!!
tumblr_lfftbnN6Tu1qbu149.gif