hello there

B

BellatrixBlack

Original poster
What nicknames do you like to be called?

My nickname you may call me is Nicki =)

Are you a boy or a girl, and how old are ya?

I'm a female and I'm 18+ years old :).

What's your favorite genres to roleplay?
Romance
Fantasy
Supernatural
Fandom

What kind of characters do you usually play?

I'm very versatile with my characters but normally I use lesbian characters who vary in different emotions and activity but I can work with males of various sexuality and emotions. I can play anything you may want actually.

Would you prefer Zombie Fox Plushes, Bread Priests, Space Marines, or Wolf Packs?

I have no idea what this means.

Give us your favorite song of the moment and SING IT LOUD AND PROUD~!

STICKS AND STONES MAY BREAK MY BONES BUT CHAINS AND WHIPS EXCITE ME. OTHER THINGS THAT TALK ABOUT SEX BECAUSE I LIKE SEX AND RHIANNA BUT MOSTLY NICKI MINAJ BUT SHE DOESN'T SING THAT SONG.

Hello there, Nicki.
I'm Kitti and welcome to Iwaku!
I hope that you have lots of fun with us!
You should fill out our Roleplay Resume and then sign up for rolelays in the Roleplay Signup section to get started with everything.
If you have any questions, please ask!

Welcome to Iwaku, Bellatrix.

Welcome. I'd ask if you'd wish to form a contract to be a magic user but it seems that you have that taken care of already....Enjoy your time here.

Greetings and welcome to this slice of cyberspace paradise called Iwaku. :) If you're looking for a game to play, I am looking for players for a lighthearted newbie friendly school life role play. If that interests, please join and feel free to pm me any questions you may have. Enjoy your stay here on Iwaku, I'm sure you'll find it enjoyable. :)

Hi there ^^ Uhm.... do you think we could rp? (I'm really, sup SUPER new to novella and such rp and stuff if you don't like noobs)

Hello and welcome to Iwaku! :D