1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Hello there!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Monokli, Apr 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bored RPG-er here. New here, not that new in roleplaying, decent in a few systems (40k first, fifth and sixth editions, microlite20 and AD&D 2nd edition), have actual experience only in the BESM Sailor Moon RPG.

Don't ask how, let's just say I was desperate, and a few other people were desperate for a tabletop game, and I GM-ed.

If it wasn't obvious, I prefer system-based RPGs as opposed to freeform, and chat-based ones to play by post, but sometimes I make exceptions.

Here's to hoping that I find like-minded people here.

2. We have a few table top and system roleplayers here, you'll have to go a hunting. >:3

Welcome to the site!

3. Welcome to Iwaku, If you need any help just ask, and I hope that you find exactly what you are looking for :D

4. Sweet, another tabletop gamer. Welcome aboard, Monokli.

How is BESM? That's one I've heard a lot about but never actually touched. Most of my gaming experience is in D&D (2nd ed. and 3.5, mainly), 40K, Pathfinder, and WoD (oWoD and nWoD), with various others that I've done once or twice.

5. Hey, welcome to iwaku. *throws confetti*

6. *takes a bow* Welcome and I hope you have a wonderful time here!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.