Hello there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shirosaki

Hi. I stumbled upon Iwakuroleplay looking up potential RPing communities to join. Lately, the other forum which I frequent has been inactive for a long while due to lack of fresh blood and inspiration.

As an RPer, I'm not very confident in my abilities and often am reluctant to involve myself in any collaborative fiction. There's also my perfectionist thinking that holds me back from making posts at all. But my goal is to slowly abandon that complex about having to submit 300% quality work, improve my writing as a whole, and enjoy the stories I help to create here.

I look forward to role-playing with the bunch. :goodvibes:

Welcome to Iwaku Shirosaki! I found Iwaku in the same way. I understand how you feel about the perfectionism of it all, but these guys have a way of loosening someone up a bit. If you have any questions or would like an RP feel free to check out my profile and send me a message. I hope you enjoy it here. ^_^

Hopefully you will find lots of inspiration here on Iwaku! <3 We're in the business of muse engineering.

Welcome to the community!

I know how you feel, having to essentially throw yourself into somebody else's pool since the one you're in has gotten stagnant. That's what caused me to come to Iwaku, so I know how it feels. However, if your experience is anything like mine, you'll find friends quickly. Just gotta take some leaps of faith in it.

^^^

To True Verin! Oh hi btw..dunruffle here reporting for friendship duty! Trust me iwaku is a very relaxed place. You sound like a cool person so maybe I might bounce some ideas off you in the future ^.^
Hope to see you around!

Welcome to Iwaku ^^

The quest for perfection is a noble one, but I prefer to think of it as one achieved through the whole of a story instead of every single post, as you say, it takes a while to post otherwise xD

Hope you ind some stories youd like to partake in, and join the fun :D

Status
Not open for further replies.