Hello There

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Kyero, Feb 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. My name is Kyero.

I'm new to the site, but I've been role-playing for about fifteen years now so I believe it's safe to say I'm a veteran player. I've participated in all kinds of role-plays using varying styles of characters from children, teens, adults, warriors, commoners, nobles, awkward romantics, over the top weirdos with nothing but comical mishaps, etc,.

My primary forte is Medieval Fantasy style role-plays and my favorite character archetype is the warrior, as being a martial artist makes the concept of playing something that makes use of my skills more appealing and almost irresistible. I'll admit, sometimes I play it a little too much so branching out and exploring other character types is an important next step for me. I'm hoping that this site will help me accomplish that.

I'm a dedicated player and I always stick to any role-plays that I become involved in unless the GM closes it or it dies away around me. If you have a role-play idea and need an extra character to stick around for the long haul, I'm your guy!

2. Welcome rper in need of stories :D
    Well maybe I could have use for one such as you ;)
    ( if the rps I have opened interestchecks for gain enough attention to merit a start )
    A classic epic fantasy is how I would describe the one I think you fitting for ^^

3. Hellooooo Kyero! >:3 Weeeeelcome to Iwaku!

• Thank Thank x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.