Hello there :)

D

Draven

Original poster
Greetings! I'm not too fantastic about these opening intros so I'm going to let the sticky explain everything. :)

What do you prefer to be called? Draven. Yes that is my real name lol. Or Drey too if you prefer one syllable names.
Boy, girl, or a mystery? I am a male.
How old are you? I'm 20 years old.
Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying? I am new to this site but not new to roleplaying. Its been a very long time since I've forum roleplayed. I then ventured out to an actual online RPG.
Do you like group RPs or just a single partner? I like both really. I'm not a very imaginative person so its a little more challenging doing onexone which makes it fun for me. I also like to group roleplay as well. I enjoy watching others roleplay styles.

Well that about does it. If you have any questions feel free to ask. :)

Hi welcome to iwaku Draven :-)
a site that never goes quiet but is always busy
home to the creative and fun yay.

Hey Drey, where's home?, what's your favourite animal, and what are you having for dinner today?

Minibit here, you can find me around the Guild of Worldbuilding and in General Chatting; you can also always PM me if you're bored or stuck; I adore random PMs!

Welcome to Iwaku! I'm also new, sorta a few days old, or about a week, me thinks. Here have a (imaginary) muffin!
Hope you'll enjoy your stay! =D

hello. im new too... actually I just joined...

Welcome Draven! Even just being a spectator can be fun and you'll pick up on some RP styles you may wish to emulate for your own RPs. I hope you get to make some good ones here :)