Hello there

• Thread starter Chaos-Order-Oblivion
  • Start date
C

Chaos-Order-Oblivion

Original poster
Hey there, I'm new to the whole roleplay thing, but I'm a pretty willing to try most things. I have to admit I'm not used to this kind of thing so I don't really know what to say.

/stalks

There's a stickied thread with some suggestions for things to say, if you can stand being so mainstream.

Well, I like doing things the odd way, mostly because it has some interesting results.

Well, Chaos-Order-Oblivion, who is a total newbie, welcome to Iwaku, a land of methodical madness and dysfunctional organization! If you need anything, I always have freshly baked snack pastries and good advice!

Well now, I always respond well to someone who offers pastries... Good advice is nice to. Plus madness and dysfunctional organization just make things interesting.

Exactly why I love it here. I'm sure you should be just fine.

It does sound pretty awesome.

well, from one new guy to another, welcome! don't worry, i'm sure you'll love it here

-Xanthe

I return your sentiments good sir!

Welcome to Iwaku. If you happen across a ticking time bomb, that's meant to be there.

Explosives aside, welcome to the site. Don't worry about experience, we're good at accommodating newcomers. We're also pretty good at intimidating small children, if you're into that sort of thing.